[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought this game. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Story_Image_1.png (353KB, 616x340px) Image search: [Google]
Story_Image_1.png
353KB, 616x340px
Just bought this game. What am I in for?
>>
>>382225173
fun early game. Unbalanced late game. Rush tech win games. Paladium op
>>
>>382225173
Fun and beauty.
>>
>>382225173
A great game; I hope you got the extra content.
>>
>>382225280
Yes, I bought the complete pack with all the DLC.

>>382225219
Any tips on which faction is the easiest?
>>
>>382225553
broken lords.
>>
You just got goofed, senpai. This game's as bad as Civ6 and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>382225750
kys nerd
>>
Awful """""combat system"""""
>>
>>382225946
Why's it bad, though? I read some reviews saying it was boring or whatever, but it seemed to me that it's just like Civ4 combat system.
>>
>>382225946
>>382226120
I just auto resolve everything as the combat system is so uninspired and not worth the hassle
>>
>>382225750
>anything being bad as civ6
>>
>>382225173
nothing you do mattering in the end since everyone dies by the next game anyways
>>
The only truly good 4X game since Civ4
>>
20 hours of fun and beauty
>>
>>382226442
>the combat is boring
>I use auto
Sounds like you're bad
>>
File: Auriga.jpg (93KB, 1417x935px) Image search: [Google]
Auriga.jpg
93KB, 1417x935px
>>382227341
;_;
>>
>>382227640
not seeing what the problem is, the combat is boring so I dont want to do it, so I auto resolve it
>>
I was thinking of getting Endless Legend or Age of Wonders III. Which does /v/ recommend I get? Which game is "better"?
>>
>>382228167
I love both equally for different reasons.

AoW3 if you adored Heroes of Might and Magic; Endless Legend I'd you're more into civ games.
>>
>>382228167
I like AoW3 more, even though Endless isnt bad at all
>>
>>382225173
Bought this during the sale too
>About after the third or forth playthrough, you'll get all the nuances
>Productivity and Science are king
>But don't neglect any one resource, because they're all interrelated
>Aim for the one-of-a-kind achievements, because their boons are OP
>Save your luxury boosts until either late game or winter when your massive kingdom is fucking starving
>Everyone will be jealous of you
>>
>>382226442
The combat system is terrible, but it sometimes works in a pinch if you're trying to keep units alive
>Two units versus an entire army of hydras
>Realize I'm in a forest
>Spawn my units as far back as I can
>Hydras spend the entire match wading through the forest

A couple of occasions, I was about to use the terrain as bottlenecks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.