[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go play Banjo-Kazooie right the fuck now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Go play Banjo-Kazooie right the fuck now.
>>
>>382224314
a thread was deleted for this. kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>382224314
Kys for posting that big hairy ape!
>>
File: tip to the universe.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
tip to the universe.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>382225328
>>382225134
>>
remember how he tried to play it for a stream and gave the fuck up because he sucks
>>
badda bing badda boom get that nigga out that room
>>
>>382225481
No, you keep posting this in every thread, but you failed to post a link or give any source.
>>
File: YOU RIPPER.jpg (37KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
YOU RIPPER.jpg
37KB, 424x640px
>>382224314
fuck you jam john
>>
>>382225481
i think he was pretty wasted when he was playing it
I don't even remember him playing that bad
>>
>over half a year since last video

So he's quit then? He can coast off merch for a few years and then ghost write or some shit
>>
I beat that game in 1998 why would I do that
>>
>>382226274
did you get all the stop n' swoop items?
>>
>>382226392
I 100%'d it and I don't think you can get that shit without a gameshark and/or some glitch that wasn't known at the time

So no

I just watched the bonus cutscene and waited for Banjo Tooie (which I also 100%'d I was really big into collectathons when I was a kid) and then found out about the cartridge linking like everyone else
>>
>>382224314
Feel like making a scratch and sniff card with this picture. Would have a ham, cheese and mayonnaise type smell.
Haha
>>
>>382224314
But that would be against Kekistan thought....
>>
>>382226680
>>382226941
Buzz off
>>
>>382224314
But I'm playing Yooka Laylee.
>>
>>382224314
ECH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.