[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join me, Dovahkiin. And I will make your face the greatest in Tamriel!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Join me, Dovahkiin. And I will make your face the greatest in Tamriel!
>>
*Drinks 100 bottles of skooma* Fuck off.
>>
File: 1189471431.jpg (5KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1189471431.jpg
5KB, 237x213px
>>382223860
>there are anons that didn't kill him
>anons actually betrayed the blades.
>These anons joined the stormcloaks.
>>
>>382223860
>greatest face in Tamriel

Silly Alduin-chan, that's what mods are for (and not a difficult prospect besides)! *unzips alchemy-smithing-exploit-chain-buffed Daedric Greatsword*
>>
>>382223860
Only the Dovahkiin and defeat Alduin!
>>
File: Destroyer01.png (812KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer01.png
812KB, 1280x544px
Join me, War.
Like a great sword I will raise you up and our enemies will shatter against us! The spoils of a thousand victories will be yours...
Or serve the justice of a corrupt council and a creator who abandons his most faithful.
I offer you this choice, Horseman:
Would you serve in Heaven, or rule in Hell?
>>
>>382223860
And if I don't?
>>
>>382223967
>There are anons that actually killed him

ABSOLUTELY_DISGUSTING.jpg
>>
File: die.png (744KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
744KB, 800x600px
>>382224667
You will
Die!
>>
>>382224669
this, fuck the Blades. I'm the Dovahkiin I should be giving them orders.
And fuck the greybeards too, boring as shit life style.
>>
>>382224629
I MAKE THE CHOICE A COWARD SHOULD HAVE MADE LONG AGO

*start running in circle on a horse*
>>
>What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
really makes you think
>>
>>382223860
*bing bing* Wahoo! Join a-me, Dovahkiin. And I'll-a make your face the greatest in Tamriel! Ya-ha-ha!
>>
>>382224409
you try too hard to be funny
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdwvkY8na0s
>>
Oh, look. It's Alduweiner.

Drem yol lok, motherfucker!
>>
File: redeemer2.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
redeemer2.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>382223860
Eat this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>382225427
Huh?
>>
>>382224848
>I'm the Dovahkiin
>literally exist only to kill dragons
>doesn't kill the only dragon capable of replacing Alduin
You're a failure.
>>
>>382223967
>there are anons that didn't kill him

I mean, he is the main villain and there isn't really a choice for you there.
>>
>>382223860
Delphine: Dragonborn. A moment. We've been thinking things over and we've been noting how powerful you've become. You've now reached a point where even taking on Alduin seems a possibility. I think it's time we put that power to use in freeing us from the Thalmors once and for all. We have contacts all over ready to rise up and once you take down Alduin we can have you and every other dragon you tame to your cause fight alongside us and together we will finally drive the Thalmor away!
Just one thing though. We know about Paarthunax. And from what we know of him he would never agree to our plans.
We won't force you to do anything you don't want. But just consider that this may be a once in a lifetime chance to be free. I implore you to do what needs to be done.
There.
>>
>>382226284
>we can have you and every other dragon you tame to your cause fight alongside us and together we will finally drive the Thalmor away!
>I can have any dragon i tame
>but still kill Paarthunax
Delphine you double standard bitch.
>>
>>382226284
ES 6 when!
>>
This is illegal, you know.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.