[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PURE FUCKING CAPEKINO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Batman-Arkham-Asylum.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham-Asylum.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
PURE
FUCKING
CAPEKINO
>>
Poop*
>>
>>382221946
>KINO
Do memesters have to kill absolutely everything?
>>
HAHAHA DCKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>382221946
Just end your life already.
>>
>>382222383
City was so good
And so was Knight
But that game isnt
>>
>>382222568
i will outlive you out of spite
>>
>>382222383
>>382222739
I don't get the "Origins is bad" meme, it did everything City did but better (and with actual boss fights), it was just a little rough around the edges
>>
>>382221946
The only good arkham game the rest is shit
>>
>>382221946
It was good back then but im getting pretty fucking tired of seeing the same combat in every action game
>>
>>382221946
>CAPEKINO
>not batkino
lad
>>
File: 908789.jpg (527KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
908789.jpg
527KB, 1680x1050px
holy shit my 360!
>>
>>382223480
just like with arkham knight it didn't work on pc day one so the internet thinks it's literally the worst thing that has ever existed. Others complain because it isn't rocksteady or because it doesn't look like the e3 demos suggested.
>>
>>382223480
Maybe it was just forgettable? I remember being blown away by Asylum because it was the first, and then the openness of City turned me off. The next game to really blow me away was Knight because I actually liked the Batmobile segments.
>>
>>382225304
Nigga it's day several hundred and the damn thing still doesn't work on pc.
>>
>>382221946

It was kinda cool back when the concept was new and you could still ignore the shitty two button combat because of the AWESOME animations

then every game copied the shitty combat and everyone who actually likes to PLAY their video games noticed how it was just that Donkey Kong bongo game but without any rhythm
>>
>>382225304
Agreed
>>382225385
I had more fun in Origins than in City actually, so I remember Origins better due to the comfy christmas setting, the bosses and the fan pandering wankfest
But I agree, Asylum is better than both
>>
>>382223480
It had a lot of bugs and crashed pretty frequently for me on PS3. I also didn't like that they hyped up the map to be even bigger than AC's, but it was because the map from that was literally just copy+pasted with a new area next to it. It was also annoying that despite the size of the map, there was still shit all to do. Hell the only point of making the map so big was just so they could pad out the missions where Batman was supposed to rush across the city
Also as easy as the combat was already, we didn't need the OP shock gloves

Some of the story in Origins was kinda neat though.
>>
>>382225242
one of the best moments in gaming for me

Literally emotional.
>>
City>Knight>Asylum>Origins

Asylum would be the best if it didnt have those terrible terrible boss fights

Origins apologists are fucking gay
>kill everything button
>reused assets
>buggy
On its own it isnt bad but its so close to city and overall worse so it feels like a useless entry
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.