[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you buy her game, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Did you buy her game, /v/?
>>
No one? I'm thinking about it, it looks good
>>
>>382220886
diablo 3

fuck off loser.
>>
I did.
Haven't tried it yet, though.

>>382220981
RUDE
>>
>$15
Nah
>>
>>382220707
>15 dollars for a shitty reskinned witch doctor
nah
>>
Yes. It's fun.
>>
>>382220707
$15 to play ONE character in what is easily one of the most boring, repetitive, overrated game genres?

No.
>>
>>382220707
I will buy it with gold from wow whenever I feel like playing D3 again.
>>
>>382220707
no. not interested in necromancer at all. i'd have bought it if they just gave her a new expansion. new town, new zones, more story, new enemies, new items, new features. i bought reaper of souls and loved it, but never even levelled a crusader past like 30. one new class isn't enough for me to spend money.

but i haven't played d3 seriously since season 2 or something. there's just not enough new stuff to keep me interested. stale and boring.
>>
can you still not play Diablo3 offline yet?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
literally no reason to buy it when there's no active season and the next one only starts next month
>>
>>382220707
What do they need Necromancer for again?
Isn't Shaman already Necromancer but zombies instead of skellies?
>>
>>382226145
*intense hand rubbing in the distance*
>>
D2 > D3
>>
File: 1440950216722.gif (3MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1440950216722.gif
3MB, 294x233px
>>382220707
I'd download the game to play for a bit to see how Necromancer plays if it were free.
I'm not paying 15 bucks to have a reason to play this endless loot treadmill for a few more hours before I get bored again.
>>
>>382220707

Thanks to WoW AH autism I did without feeling too bad.

If they ever add a CD or resource cost to corpse explosion I'm uninstalling forever.
>>
>>382225628
Crusader is pretty gr8 m8
>>
>>382225790
What's the appeal of seasons anyway?
I fail to see how starting over fixes the monotony. If anything, I feel more burned out knowing that my paragon levels go to crapper after every few months.
>>
File: .png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
.png
6KB, 400x400px
Is there active /v/ community/clan?
>>
>>382229218
I feel the exact opposite. There is no sense of progression when I go back to my HC main and I have 76 billion gold and full gear. Seasons let me relive the moment.
>>
They're releasing one class for $15? Are Blizzard out of their minds?
>>
>>382229218
Seasons are obviously to keep Paragon levels in check, they offer nothing more.
>>
>>382229218

Seasons add actual progression goals and rewards in the form of guaranteed set gear. Then knowing all equipment and experience you gain goes to your Stash/Paragon is nice.

Mostly seasons give a reason to start from scratch as opposed to feeling like you need to power level a new character using existing gems and equipment. An existing account with proper items can power level a new character to 70 in less than an hour, literally less than 10 minutes if a friend helps.

Seasons were super popular in Diablo 2 as well.
>>
>>382229421

>Wanting to join anything labeled /v/

Fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>382229675

>Paragon levels in check

In check from what? It's a PvE game. Plus once you max out all Paragon level stats that have a cap, the +Primary Attribute and +Stam gives nothing in comparison to the gear progression cap.

Players with Paragon level 4000 and 5000 are farming the same difficulty.
>>
>>382230590
Used to be in a /v/ guild.
Was fun.
>>
I did buy the necromancer and thus far I've been content with my purchase.

Though I suspect that's because I'm more into the poison and decay aspects than the minion mastery that most people are looking for in a necromancer.
>>
>>382220707
>15 bucks for a game that was supposed to have PvP for five years

The folks at Blizzard/Activision can suck my cock for 15 bucks.
>>
File: T R A S H.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
T R A S H.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>382230710

No you weren't. Playing with a bunch of autismo only spouting babby's first 4chan meme isn't being in a /v guild/.

You probably also joined a /v/ group on steam. Neck yourself.
>>
>>382224124
You do realize your favorite genre can be described as much whatever it is?
>>
>>382230590
/v/lancer was fun
>>
If it was $5 or something I would. $15 for a character is too much
>>
I got a friend d3 battle chest for his b-day, some time ago, he will give me 10 bucks plus gift me the dlc... Will get it tomorrow, did check out the new areas, they look castlevania-ish, but wait for a proce drop, or have someone gift it to you. I'd say its worth for 9.99
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.