[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prey thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (30KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
30KB, 460x215px
This game was fukin amazing
>>
Of course Prey was fucking awesome. How many times do I have to say it? Arkane has never made a bad game, ever.

>b-b-but Dishonored 2
Was motherfucking amazing and had more thought and care put into each of its levels than most entire other games. I've beaten it 5 times and I still can't stop thinking about it. Not my fault that your toaster can't handle it.
>>
>>382220123
I played the game at 40-60fps and besides the performance issues (have a R9290 so it should do better and any settings) the only small gripe I had was the antialiasing options, which made it super blurry, or if you put it off the game becomes so jaggy its pretty bad looking. Over all of this tho I enjoyed it so much that I can overlook it
>>
When does it get good

I've just done the first outside space walk thing and getting bored
>>
is it playayable on ps4? i got a copy with the deal i got but im wondering if i should just get it on pc, my comp can run dishonored 2 fairly well
>>
>>382220469
The first bits are very slow and low stakes in comparison to the mid to late stages where the plot and implications of all the typhon stuff and technology is revealed
>>
>>382220668
Is a good PC port, controls perfectly and runs super well. Would get it on PC
>>
>>382220123
Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah were 9/10 games.
I replay them every now and then because they still hold up.

Dishonored 1 was mediocre as fuck and you can tell how much it was dumbed down for playtesters and console faggots, I don't even feel like pirating DH2.

Prey was allright, but still feels held back by idiot playtesters.

They made 2 godly games, and 3 mediocre games.
If they don't return to form I won't touch any of their future ones, if they even survive that is.
>>
>>382220469
The story and mystery should get you hooked

don't trust january, alex or even december
>>
>>382221806
>>
>don't use any typhon neuromods
>nightmare still shows up
yeah nah
>>
>>382222841
That's not how it works
>>
>>382221063
Good thing there's a mod for Prey that restores everything apart from O2 (I think).
>>
>>382219661

Tried it at a friend's place and found it absolutely boring.
>>
>>382222841
Does he show up if you don't use neuromods at all?
>>
>>382223219
It always shows up

Its literally stated in research tab that Typhon created it just to stop your progress
>>
>>382222040
Pretty much.
Don't trust Morgan.
>>
>>382223417

no, it's stated that it was created because you're a threat to their ecology, with january adding that it shows up because of the typhon mods.
>>
>>382223549
>Trusting January
Cmon anon
>>
>>382223549
>falling for the January jew
>2017
>>
>>382224716
Can we all agree that December is the best ending?
>>
>>382225457
As knob as it is I agree
>>
>>382225457
>not Alex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.