[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would it be a game directed by Taro, Kojima and Miyazaki?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.jpg (298KB, 1800x589px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
298KB, 1800x589px
How would it be a game directed by Taro, Kojima and Miyazaki?

Music by Keiichi Okabe and Emi Evans, of course.
>>
It'd be better off not having a story.
>>
Shit
>>
>directed
Fucking meme shit, none of those stupid fucking cunts have ever produced good gameplay.
>>
Remove Kojima as he's too far up his own ass.
Taro/Miyazaki co-directed game can be a very unique ride.
Bring Nobuyoshi Suzuki for some tracks too.
>>
>drakenguard games are notorious for being shitty

I havent played the nier games are they really that good or is it just the "its a weird japanese game so its good" meme
>>
Let Kojima be the director for marketing
>>
>>382216813
Would be shit. Taro has never made anything good in his life, Kojima is getting so far up his own ass it's embarrassing, and Miyazaki can't just replicate Dark Souls/Bloodborne on command.
>>
>>382216813
>three directors
Too many cooks
>>
Great trailers
Decent story
Awful gameplay
>>
File: 1498480313624.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498480313624.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>382216813
Holy shit FUND IT NAO
>>
>>382218171
The interesting thing about all of them is that they risk their name with daring and new ideas.
>>
>>382218612
Start feeling right now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAObwjP2bFc
>>
>>382216813
Get rid of Kojima
>>
>>382218636
>memezaki
>daring and new ideas
he had a cool idea once and then just kept copying the same shit
>>
>>382217478
The first NieR has PS2-tier graphics, not many variations in gameplay and a LOT of fetch quests.
But the characters are great. Even the NPCs are awesome. Also, the sidequests are very good.
And don't get me started on the soundtrack. One of the best soundtracks for a video game ever.
Not everyone likes it, but I love it. If you like action-RPGs, you should try it.
>>
>>382217478
Drakengard 1-3 have truly bad gameplay. Like, in the sense that they're not an acquired taste, you just genuinely need to have brain problems to think they have good gameplay. 1 and 3 have great stories and characters though, and that's what makes them valuable.
Nier was an improvement in terms of gameplay but still lacking, but had excellent story, characters and music. Automata was a small step back in story and characters depending on who you ask, but had greatly improved gameplay.
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (31KB, 703x315px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
31KB, 703x315px
>>382218787
>>
>>382218863
That could be solved with a bigger budget. Square Enix should give all the money from Final Fantasy to Taro.
>>
>>382218992
should have stuck with armored core
fucking sick of all these souls shit
not to mention the souls "inspired" crap
>>
>>382218992
yeah, as I said, he had a cool idea for a game once
name one innovative game he's made since DeS
>>
>>382219068
Christ, no. If there's a single lesson you can learn from Kojima's career, it's that inflating their budget doesn't improve their output. These would-be auteurs work best when they're working with limited resources to stimulate their ingenuity.
>>
>>382219238
I meant more budget for the tech development team.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.