[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Walking Dead S3, and I got to ask, who was worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ben vs gabe.jpg (204KB, 1025x670px) Image search: [Google]
ben vs gabe.jpg
204KB, 1025x670px
Just finished Walking Dead S3, and I got to ask, who was worse?

Ben was pretty fucking bad, but all the bullshit Gabe did pissed me off. Not only that, but Gabe was inconsistent with all the shit he did. Ben at the very least was consistent with his fuckups.
>>
Gabe at least had the excuse of being a hormonal teen who'd just seen his sister's brains splattered.
>>
>>382212146
>Ben fucks up but always has good intentions and tries to do the right thing, he's just clumsy and incompetent
>Gabe fucks up, gets mad at everyone but himself, and intentionally almost gets you murdered at one point by telling a guy that you killed his best friend because he's throwing a tantrum like a fucking five-year-old
Gee, I wonder.
>>
game should have ended with the first one
>>
>>382212275
Ben was 17 and literally watched his classmates get raped and murdered.
>>
>>382212146
Nick is worse than both.
>>
>>382212146
Ben fucked up so hard at every turn. He was just a walking plot device to fuck everything up. Yet I still like him more than Gabe, who was nothing more and nothing less than just a whiny teen. How can they screw up so badly?
>>
>>382214016
And this reason is why I Didn't go after Gabe at the end. I figured he was fucked if I didn't go. After seeing all the alternatives, I made the right call.
>>
>>382212146
Ben was also taller
>>
File: froggy.jpg (64KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
64KB, 500x434px
Some amerifats here that can explain why burgers in games are depicted as stupid shits?

in my country you would get hanged for that level of stupidity
>>
>>382212146
Fuck the current telltale artstyle is terrible
>>
>>382212146
Ben's more incompetent, but he's less of an ass and he usually fucks up while trying to do something useful for the group. Gabe's (slightly) more competent, but he's a fucking asshole to you at some key moments when you're not only on the same side, but also family.

I hated Nick more than both of them though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.