[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did it manage to be better than the new Wolfensteins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: qkgGW9S.jpg (294KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qkgGW9S.jpg
294KB, 1600x1200px
How did it manage to be better than the new Wolfensteins?
>>
>>382205667
It was more black magic and supernatural than just diesel punk alternate timeliney.
>>
The story wasn't as invasive plus you got cool powers. A real shame it's not in steam anymore, after finishing TNO I wanted to replay this.
>>
File: 1496635797492.png (21KB, 262x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496635797492.png
21KB, 262x224px
>>382205667
the kar98 was more fun to use than any gun in TNO though I only played four hours of TNO and the powers were actually pretty good
>>
>>382205667
Return to the castle wolfenstein remake when?
>>
It didn't.
>>
>>382205667
Was it really? I wouldn't say that I love or hate the newer ones, but all I really remember from this game is the raygun and the pointless town hub
>>
>The Prologue level in The New Order takes place in 1946
>There are no massed produced Gloster Meteors or Lockheed P-80s.
The Allies had Jet Aircraft in 1945.
>>
>>382208882
Alternative timeline.

Possibly one could reason that the war was going very badly for Allies, so instead of new developments, the resources had to go into production of already existing technology.
>>
>>382208520
I think that was pretty much Old Blood.
>>
>>382208882
Where are the American nukes for that matter? You would think that they would be throwing nukes at Deathshead's compound.
>>
>>382205667
It's not, even TOB is better.
>>
>>382205667
Because the guns felt like they had weight are were satisfying to shoot, especially the MP40 and the special guns. The guns in TNO and all other id Tech 5 games feel so weak, like they don't have any impact even when firing dual shotguns in Wolfenstein
>>
>>382205667
Changing hubs, occultism, all the weapons were desirable to use and actually functioned uniquely.
>>
>>382208882
It's almost like you didn't play the game or know what the fuck a fictional alternative reality is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.