[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing games doesn't feel right on PC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wojakatcomputer.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
wojakatcomputer.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
Playing games doesn't feel right on PC.
>>
>>382203404
I can see what you mean. Sitting on the couch and playing a game is maximum comfy.
>>
>>382203404
You'll get use to it. Plus you'll never want to go back to 30 fps.
>>
>>382203737
30 fps on Console feels same as 60 fps on PC
>>
>>382203404
why?

i have my pc hooked up to my 32 inch tv. plays fine and i don't have to experience that jarring 30 fps console experience like with my ps4 all the time.
>>
my eyes literally hurt when I play on console for more than an hour, so does my brain when frame rate is 30 and load time goes over half a minute, so glad I can tab out gta cloud simulator edition when its loading
>>
>>382203404
glad I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>382203404
*playing games doesn't feel right on consoles.
>>
>>382203404
I don't even own a powerful pc, just an old laptop, so gaming on it feels really jarring. if I had the money I'd get a real pc.
pc gaming is really a rich man's hobby.
>>
You'll get used to kbm, I barely ever use my controllers anymore after getting a G13. But if I feel like using a controller, I can. If I feel like laying on the couch and gaming on my TV, I can. If I feel like limiting myself to 30fps because I suddenly got brain damage, I can.
This is why I love pc. I have freedom.
>>
>>382204197
sort of true and sort of not. if you want 1080p gaming you can build a PC reallllly cheap. also right after 1070/1080 came out you could grab second hand 980tis for like half the price and its just as good as 1070

still using it for 1440p/4k
>>
>>382203404
I have a revelation for you.
You don't have to play with KB+M for most games.
You can use a PC with your TV.
If all that isn't enough, just go buy a console, literally nobody but yourself is stopping you and only lonely retards who feel like they need to justify themselves for some autistic reason will ever laugh at you for it.
>>
>>382204197
even a peasant tier pc is better than a laptop unless it's a gaymur one but those things cost like $1000 just for a gtx 1060 in them. you can build a full gtx 1060 pc for half the price or a solid 1080p60 machine for just over a 3rd of the price.
>>
File: 1402088232650.gif (24KB, 270x220px) Image search: [Google]
1402088232650.gif
24KB, 270x220px
>>382203404
Playing games feels right on anything. Even on a keychain. I love games.
>>
>>382204656
With laptops you definitely pay a huge premium for portability, even when you factor in the cost of a monitor. But if you travel a lot, it's 100% worth it.
>>
>>382203404
You do have a point. Back in the PS1 and PS2 era i felt genuine immersive joy and fun from playing games. Now i have a top of the line PC and i can run every game on max settings and it doesn't feel good to play anymore despite the graphics being better than ever. I just play a game for 30 mins to see the graphics and then close it.
>>
>>382204770
if you travel a lot and have a vehicle you can build a micro atx machine and just carry it around with you because at the end of the day where ever you travel to you're not going to be playing games when you're out an about even if you did have a laptop, you'd be playing when you get back to your living space so a small computer and monitor is still your best bet.
>>
>>382205245
I'm currently living in a hostel, in a six person bedroom. I travelled here by plane. There is no way I'd use a desktop in this environment. Even in your chosen example, laptops are far more convenient.
>>
>>382203404
Depends on the genre.
However, anything that I can play on consoles I will prefer to play on them.
>>
>>382203617
only normies have a couch for their tv and a chair for their PC. and normies should get out.
as for me it is the opposite, i feel retarded when i plug a console so i play everything on PC, even games i own on my consoles
>>
File: 1491636494247.png (313KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491636494247.png
313KB, 512x382px
I prefer an executive chair or any chair to a couch
since I can remember I always had more fun and felt more comfortable playing on a pc than on a console
>>
>>382204934
It's not related to pc gaming, it's you becoming old, sad and hopeless
>>
The crazy part is I lost all desire to play any games not on PC now that I game on it.
>>
>>382204762
This iigtbqhomgwtfbbq
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.