[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Some Robits.png (839B, 50x37px) Image search: [Google]
Some Robits.png
839B, 50x37px
Hey /v,

I have been throwing around ideas for a new game in my head. Anybody curious about my idea please reply.
>>
>>382191490
I'm not curious at all but I'm still replying
>>
>>382191597
Ok, thanks anyway, I guess
>>
I'm very curious, but I'm not replying
>>
>>382191490

I am not curious unless you have a cute feminine penis.
>>
The game is going to be a Cyber-Punk themed beat-em-up set in the 2080s. With RPG elements. Visually inspired by Streets Of Rage.
>>
>>382191964
it's shit

where's the cute anime girls
>>
>>382191964

Can you be a cyborg minotaur.

We need more playable minotaurs in vidya
>>
File: goon.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
goon.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>382191964
>>
>>382191490

Spill your idea so I can steal it
>>
I've already made some ideas for characters.

Billy Nareff:
An army dude with Guile's hair. The Heavy

Garry Oren:
Polnareff haired light weight with more combos

Borax:
The Villian
>>
>>382192272
Are you thinking of multiplayer, or couch co-op, at least?
>>
>>382192272

Turn Billy into a robot minotaur with the brain of an army dude and Garry into a loli.
>>
>>382192376
but keep the name. Gary the goth loli. Perfect.
>>
When I said Polnareff haired I meant JPP from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, not Michael Polnareff.
>>
>>382192508
polnareff's hair is shit

almost as bad as josuke's
>>
Couch Co-op is a must!
>>
>>382192561
Pollnareff's hair is 10/10! Fight ME!
>>
Borax will be a Robotnik looking guy, but also a cyborg. He will be a parody of sci-fi villains. It'll be great!
>>
File: IMG_4418.jpg (92KB, 306x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4418.jpg
92KB, 306x709px
>>382192561

Memes aside, a futuristic beat em up sounds comfy
>>
not op but i really want to make an mmo with a top down sort of view like diablo 2 poe with a skill system not a class system.

i know absolutely nothing about programming though. Where do i start?
>>
>>382192914
Start with something simple like Game Maker to learn the basics and work your way up to an engine capable of producing MMOs. Online games are a difficult place to start. DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU THOUGH! Just be persistent!
>>
File: i want to hug that loli.png (43KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to hug that loli.png
43KB, 321x322px
>>382192452
>not Gari to please the weeb crowd
I completely agree with the goth loli idea.
>>
>>382193183
Loli = HORRIBLE IDEA!
>>
>>382192914
hmm, I'm in a similar boat. I want to make an online game with the job system and combat of final fantasy tactics. It just seems comfy to play.
I similarly know jack-shit about programming.
>>
Does anybody know any artists I can commission to do the sprite art and music? I can program and design but not do art or music.
>>
>>382192376
>>382192452
>>38219318

So we have Billy the minotaur and Garry "Gari" Oren the goth loli facing off Borix, the fat scientist cyborg.

I like this game.
>>
Garry was planned to be a male, but if you guys think they're a Loli then that's your thing.

Billy may be a cyborg but not a Minotaur, sorry but that's not my aesthetic for this game.
>>
>>382193141
i was thinking of making a game in unity but ill start with fiddling around with game maker.
>>
>>382193714
What were you thinking in terms of a story, anon?
>>
>>382195102
Borax has become a cyborg. He has sent a robot to kill the mayor of Neo New York. Billy and his friend Garry have tracked the robot to Borax. They go to kill Borax, at the mayor's behest.
>>
>>382195317
what ties do Billy and Gari have to the Mayor? What's their stake in helping him/
>>
>>382195546
Billy was a cop after he got out of The Navy, and personally guarded the mayors mansion. He became close friends with the mayor, and swore to protect him.
>>
>>382195794
That covers one, now for the loli. Also, why is Borax tryingto kill the mayor?
>>
>>382196004
A.) Garry is not a loli, also he is along for the ride because Billy can't do it alone.

B.) Borax wants control of Neo New York
>>
>>382196176
>(s)he is along for the ride because Billy can't do it alone
Sounds like a little sister character to me.
>>
>>382196394
Lolis are cheap, fan-service, jail-bait. I am not stooping to that level, sorry.

Moe has ruined modern anime.
>>
File: SMUG.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>382196630
Just think about it, anon. In the same vein as The Last of Us, or even Logan to go a little /tv/, younger female characters that have lots of character development through the game can add a lot to the story. Also putting some estrogen in there would heighten the stakes as weel as the call for empathy from the players. I'm not saying make her a moe blob, I'm just asking you to put this one through more than just a "fuck that shit" filter.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.