[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just pirating this water.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Don't mind me, just pirating this water.
>>
Check this out
https://katannauk.tumblr.com/post/162378310911/as-far-as-public-adventures-go-the-last-few
>>
File: 1498542122207.png (130KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1498542122207.png
130KB, 536x593px
>>
>>382193253
Are you mad that Denuvo is getting ravaged?
>>
>disrupting the eco system by illegally taking water from creeks

kys
>>
>>382193513
>America reported to have lost 90 quintillion gallons of fresh water last year due to river theft
>that's enough to fill 90 pacific oceans
>>
isn't it illegal to collect rain water in MURICA?
>>
>>382191295

that water doesn't belong to you.
it belongs to the white men that were strong enough to take it by force from the lazy drunk indians
>>
>pirate human
>rape the copy
>lol it's ok the original is there still there
>>
>>382193817
Not sure if that's a federal thing or not, but rain water needs to be collected in dry areas prone to droughts, so it makes sense.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>382192304
They should get their shit together.
>>
>>382194019
If the human is considered property, then this is fine.

Humans haven't been property in 1st world countries for over a century.
>>
>>382193817
You're fucking gullible. You can drain a creek and fill your own fucking water tower in Arizona nobody gives a shit
>>
On a large enough scale, that's actually illegal
>>
>>382194236
>drain creek and fill water tower with it in a state where 80+% of land is owned by the government
>thinking you won't be violating some environmental shit and getting ass raped in prison
>>
>>382194298
tell that to china, who is taking all the water out of the great lakes
>>
>>382193817
You would need some kind of doomsday funnel to gather enough to even remotely affect the table. It's just frowned upon to drink rainwater because obvious reasons.
>>
>>382194771
>can't think of any reason it would be bad just giving a vague "obvious reasons"

checkmate pirates
>>
/v/ is arguing about rain water laws. Sometimes the cancer is worth the lulz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.