[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
Any thoughts?
>>
>>382191279
Elyse=James>Bruce>Adam=Peake>>Lawrence
>>
>>382191478
Elyse > James > Adam > Joel > Bruce = Peake > Spoole > Any of the editors > Steven > shit > Lawrence
>>
I don't think this belongs on /v/ to be honest

they're not funny nor entertaining, they've gone to that formulaic way of making content and it's stale as fuck, I thought that the todd howard impression by james was funny
>>
stop making GTA videos
>>
I hate that they make too many videos per day and their clickbait title and thumbnail
>>
>>382193252
>>382193149
The gang missions could end, they're boring as fuck now.
The other GTA gameplay, where it's a race or a fight or whatever can stay, because it's mostly a vehicle for commentary and it's when they have to bullshit that golden stuff happens.

I do agree that they've gotten a bit formulaic and stale, but it doesn't need a complete changeup.
>>
Gotten stale. Need to revamp their weekly schedule and have more vidya content instead of live action "humor" shows
>>
needs more edf
>>
>>382193495
nah man, watching funahus in 2017 is like watching gamegrumps in 2017

not funny at all anymore, it's just feels like some forced rehash every single episode of whatever they do
>>
>>382193495
>>382193252
Sadly despite being the worst of their videos now, it's the series that pays the bills.
>>
Bruce's laugh sounds forced now, especially when hes laughing at some draw joke Adam made to make him feel funny.

Also Elyse has a crush on Peake that's going to destroy the whole channel once she moves on it and James becomes a cuck.
>>
>>382191279
Ballistic NG doesn't use mods as an excuse to make up for poor gameplay, and the fact the presumed early modding support was a bad thing was stupid.
reeee
>>
I think they're pretty funny, but Demo Disk always felt like their best material and it's been drying up through no real fault of their own.

Demo Disk is why I watched Funhaus in the first place. For them to stay as funny as I find them, I think they need a fresh series. Something like their GTA series, but with some other goal. Anything but Minecraft though, please god.
>>
>>382193814
>implying Elyse would leave her chad bf for a manlet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.