[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AC Unity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Acunity.jpg (44KB, 256x290px) Image search: [Google]
Acunity.jpg
44KB, 256x290px
Heard it was shut so I didn't play it. Halfway through and it feels like the best in the series. How do the people who've played it feel about it?
>>
It's shit in every regard except for graphics. Oh and I guess the combat is better?

The setting was completely fucking wasted.
>>
>>382191193
I don't like it cause it's too hard
>>
Best in the series is still fucking garbage. Just wait until you get stabbed through a wall or are trying to be sneaky and Arno fucking leaps across a wall instead of through a window
>>
>>382191453
Never really played AC for the story but id put this one behind 2 plot wise. I wouldn't call it shit, I'd say it's just good enough. I like the characters
>>
>>382191828
There's a dedicated button for going through windows. There's no reason for you to not go through a window if you're using it right
>>
>>382191193
>Locking abilities behind those side-mission tokens is bullshit.
>Paris is by far the best city they've ever done even if they fucked up the time period.
>Removal of the hidden blade for combat sucks but long weapons are nice.
>The characters are average with a few exceptions like de Sade
>Free running is top tier
Excluding the forced co-op bullshit I thought it was the best installment in the series since the Ezio trilogy.
>>
>>382191838
How the fuck? Every single character is flat as a board and the story was cliché and badly written on top of that.

AC3 and Black Flag has that shit beat easily. Unity doesn't have anything that comes close to Connor's/Edward's struggle and characters like Haytham and Blackbeard.

Different strokes for different folks I guess?
>>
>>382191193
It was on a new engine so it didn't have as much content as the previous game, which was lame. Looked great though. It was okay.
>>
>>382192446
I didn't care for Connor one bit and i thought the setting for 3 was horrible. There were a few story missions I enjoyed in 3 but i didn't like most of it. Haytham was fucking awesome though.

I agree about black flags characters & I liked MC. Unity just feels like what I wanted the sequel to the ezio trilogy to be
>>
>>382191193
I actually thought it was better than all of the non-Ezio games. I think Syndicate was the worst because every combat situation was the same since the only 3 weapons in the game felt the same. I liked the weapon variety in Unity and Ezio games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.