[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relaxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 057_1280w.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
057_1280w.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
Hey /v/ what's your favourite game to turn on and chill out to?
>>
>tfw I cant relax with games anymore ever since she's been playing mind games with me
I fucking hate this feel
>>
>>382182171
Cut her out of your life anon, you're better than her.
>>
>>382182449
but I already got her a birthday present and since she got me one last month I don't want to be a dick and just not give it to her. I work with her too so it's hard to just cut her out completely.
>>
>>382182627
I don't think you should be getting her birthday presents if she's playing with you, you can be a dick. What has she been doing to you?
>>
>>382183127
said we could be in a relationship so we were messing around in my room the day she broke up with her bf but then started crying when she was on top of me. Said she then needed time and then went back to her bf a week later. I want to cut her out but she said she tried to kill herself the other day so i'm fucked either way.

sorry to hijack your thread. I guess I like playing games from when I was younger to relax so mostly virtual console on Wii U or something.
>>
File: clorica.jpg (15KB, 236x323px) Image search: [Google]
clorica.jpg
15KB, 236x323px
Rune Factory 3 or 4 where I can pretend I have a nice relaxing life with a nice relaxing wife in a town where everyone is friendly.
>>
>>382183642
It's fine man, I don't think I could be much help though, things will work out.
>>
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

I really hate created characters and how they've ruined this game in regards to PVP, but I like living out the dream of having OC donut steel out there trying to make a difference.
>>
>>382181929
You can use synonyms all you want, I know a comfyfag when I see one.
Fuck off, faggot. Go play some phone games if you want to be a casual.
>>
>>382184637
What's so bad about /comfy/, you sound like you need to relax.
>>
>>382185204
I knew it.
Fuck off and die, casual. We used to rally around driving you fags off of this board. Don't think those times can't come again.
>>
>>382185365
lol
>>
File: giphy.gif (979KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
979KB, 200x200px
>>382181929
>MANHUNT
>MANHUNT 2
>HATRED

I JUST FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD, AND THE HUMAN WORMS FEASTING ON IT'S CARCASS

MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST COLD, BITTER HATRED

AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO DIE VIOLENTLY
>>
File: 84890892.jpg (392KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
84890892.jpg
392KB, 3000x2000px
>>382181929
>Katamari is fucking amazing
Does anyone know if they're actually going to make another console game or just stick with their mobile bullshit?
>>
>>382185761
I'm pretty sure they're not gonna be making any more, the creator wanted to stop at the first one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.