[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything I should know before launching pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6190.jpg (87KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.jpg
87KB, 620x300px
Is there anything I should know before launching pic related for the first time?
>>
It's mediocre and you should probably play something else
>>
>>382180880
Should I refund
>>
>>382181412
Depends on your play style. If you like the bloodborne type fast dex playthroughs then you might like this game. If you like tank builds though those are pretty much useless. Other stuff to know is that
>armor is only good for fashion
>the levels are boring
>it's more linear than dark souls 1
>lots of enemies are kind of unfair (they have poise but you dont, they move lots faster than you, can stun lock you infinitely, etc.)
>it's a lot more focused on PvP
If you still sound interested then go for it, the game is nothing really new but it's still okay. Basically a combo of bloodborne and dark souls 1
>>
>>382181823
Thanks
For the first run should I go offline or online?
>>
>>382180724
Prepare to die. muahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>382183027

Just play the game fag and stop asking for tips.
>>
>>382183027
(optional) stay offline until the Settlement area, most trash twinks like to invade before that, while alot more noobs go invading at that point for the infinite invasion item.
don't be afraid of being bad, eventually pvp can become even more fun than the PvE, there's all kinds of silly and crazy people to see
>>
>>382183027
Doesn't really matter, I never got invaded much in my playthrough. Another tip is to pick knight as your starting class, it's the best and you can get all the stuff that the other classes start with
>>
>>382183348
This fag has no idea what hes talking about
>>
>>382180724
Where the uninstall and refund buttons are.

This is now a mothafuckin sage thread you fat fucking roll roll attack retards.
>>
>>382180724
You should look up a guide and summon for every boss. Open up dark souls 3 wiki if you want a specific weapon or item. Look up a build guide and do it step by step. Have fun
>>
>>382183698
cringe
>>
It's pretty fun.
>>
>>382181823
These are the exact same complaints i have about this game, multiplayer killed yet another game, now it's just "rush for this item to one shot people in pvp :^)" level design.
>>
If you depend on poise this game will force you relearn to play
>>
>>382186024
Yeah. I had such high hopes for it too, bought it full price to play with a friend because I got tired of waiting for a sale
>get in the game, opening feels okay
>don't like the new firelink
>get to the road of sacrifices
>Fucking crows killing me instantly
>ask friend
>"yeah you just have to run past them"
>he says that about a lot of enemies
>ask another friend about it
>"yeah you basically have to dump all your points into health for the first few levels"
>point out to first friend that there are lots of bonfires and reused areas
>"yeah that's kind of dumb"
>I've since stopped playing
>he still plays it sometimes
>asks me if I've beaten certain boss, I haven't
>it's one of his favorite games
I don't really want to tell him it's shit
>>
>>382180724
The 2017 Ukrainian Cup Final is a football match that was played on 17 May 2017 in Kharkiv.[1] This was the fourth time the cup final was held in Kharkiv. The match was the 26th Ukrainian Cup Final since fall of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>382186527
>running past them
Kek, i'll admit i do this all the time when i'm replaying the game, the only reasons i waste so many hours in DS3 is because i like the setting and i loved the first one, but seeing how it has become a PVP clusterfuck saddens me.
>>
>>382180724
Get good
>>
>>382180724
it's what DS2 should have been
don't listen to DS2 apologists, it's a good game with the best boss fights in the series
>>
try tongue but hole
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.