[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KOF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: angel__kof_xiv.png (332KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
angel__kof_xiv.png
332KB, 1024x576px
Why aren't you playing King of Fighters XIV?
>>
Lazy.
>>
>>382170910
how's the online on pc?? been thinking about buying this but not sure if people are playing.
>>
>>382170910
I dont like the game and most of the characters are a hassle to fight against
>>
>>382170910
when i played 13 on consoles release i fell with it,14 on the other hand feels kinda off
>>
was kinda on a hiatus and i can only play it on ps4 honestly because my computer sucks
>>
Playing Tekken and I hear KOF14 is dead as hell.
>>
>>382170910
what's hilarious is that people say this shit, but when i come into the thread and i'm like "you down to play" and the people who claim they want to play all of a sudden disappear

so yeah, why aren't you playing it
>>
Because I have no one to play with.

>>382171741
Almost completely dead. Sometimes you can find someone to play a few matches, but it's hard. You'll have to stick to discord or something to ask for matches.

But the netcode has been good for me so far.
>>
because its pretty bad and guilty gear is better
>>
I can't afford it, so I'm playing the pirate version
>>
>>382170910

I play it all the time. With my real friends. Why would I want to go online and play with assholes
>>
does anyone play on psn? and is in america
>>
>>382170910
I have shit taste in vidya, thats why
>>
>>382170910
I have tekken 5 if I need to play an old fighter games.
>>
>>382170910
I don't have the energy to learn more than 1 or 2 characters and last time I checked I need to be proficient with 3.
>>
>>382170910
No hablo inglés pero el Rey de las Peleas catorce es el deporte nacional.
>>
>>382170910
I wish to access Angel's reproductive socket.
>>
>>382170910
I am and I enjoy it very much
>>
Because I'm an adult who plays games that don't rely on cheap tits to get the attention of ADHD manchildren that will drop it when the new release comes out.
>>
>>382170910
Because I'm not Mexican
>>
File: Kukri.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kukri.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Is Kukri is /ourguy/?
>>
File: IMG_7146.jpg (79KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7146.jpg
79KB, 500x398px
>>382170910
Have shit connection but I play it often

Rock
Yamazaki
Hein

Angel
Vanessa
Luong
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.