[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave the innovation of the zombie genre to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Days-Gone.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Leave the innovation of the zombie genre to me.
>>
Dude zombies xd lmao
>>
What's innovative about it?
>>
Why do mexicans keep coming into my store and asking me about this game?
>>
>>382168624
Because my country is full of casuals.
>>
>>382168371
The game focuses on incorporating the zombies into "environmental weapons" i'd say.
Zombies are typically enemies in zombies games, but here you can use them as weapons, they built a whole lot of mechanics based around using them againsts other ai.

Also hordes zombies have yet to be done in an open world game like this, it's a pretty original dynamic for a game, might be fun to make the ai fuck around with itself.
>>
funny how the zombie genre is a zombie itself
>>
>>382168914
oh, you mean that scripted event they showed off at e3?
>>
File: 1458717643510.jpg (24KB, 301x324px) Image search: [Google]
1458717643510.jpg
24KB, 301x324px
>zombie genre
>innovation
>>
>>382168914
Sounds pretty neat, hopefully they'll show some hands-on gameplay of that soon then. What they showed at E3 was cool but it seemed more like a heavily scripted encounter all the way instead of something dynamic and emergent.
>>
>>382167969
>potentially the most generic AAA game ever made
>will probably sell well and almost single-handedly keep the zombie meme from finally dying out
>>
>>382169543
Zombie games are for real zombie fans tho. Never enough of them.
>>
>yet another zombie game where not-zombies are the REAL threat
I actually almost vomited a little
>>
>>382168371
Lots, and lots of zombies. You can use it as tool of destruction, my pham.
>>
>>382169873
>yet another zombie game where not-zombies are the REAL threat
No my man, humans are the real threat.
>>
>>382170801
hack-tier
>>
literal shill thread kys
>>
>>382171041
Give me one proof that I am shilling this game.
>>
>how about we make the last of us without that lesbian who looks like an unattractive teenage girl, and instead of fungus zombies, they're rotting people zombies?

So in other words, we'll be able to play the game The Last of Us was supposed to be.
>>
>>382171041
I actually like this game's idea, desufaggoto.
>>
>>382170702
>zombies
>just the same bald guy copied and pasted into different clothes
>>
>>382171969
It's because of the virus.
>>
>>382171969
Sadly, some sacrifices must be made to ensure a huge quantity is sustainable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.