[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash bandicoot trilogy for the xbone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

someone have the wojak sony fanboy with a feels good man mask imagen? because it seems that crash bandicoot trilogy is no longer a PS4 exclusive and the sonybros will say that those games were never good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G9hTfscaBM
>>
I doubt it. I would bet that even though Activision owns the IP now, Sony still has ownership of assets from when the game was originally developed.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (19KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
19KB, 335x439px
>>382166418
>someone have the wojak sony fanboy with a feels good man mask imagen?
>>
>>382167479
To be fair they did build the game from the ground up with no source code except for some wireframes iirc
>>
>>382166418
>12,690 ft
Thats a lot of feet for a game
>>
Its Activision.

No matter how you feel about the console wars, regardless of who you support, it was inevitable that they would find some way to port it. Their greed knows no bounds.
>>
>>382167979
Forint.
>>
Weren't the games published by Sony Studios Entertainment though? Surely they still have the rights.
>>
>>382167659
>Sonyposters have literally been posting wojaks since E3
>Getting mad when it's the reverse
>>
>>382168070

The PS1 originals, yes.

These are made from the ground up, and therefore Sony owns nothing.
>>
>>382167676
There would still be copyright issues there.
>>
>>382168070
Sony is publishing it in Japan, in the rest of the world is still published by Activision

This doesn't means the game will come to Xbox One anytime soon since its only a retailer from a minor country when one of the devs said in a recent interview that the game is not a timed exclusive, at least not for now
>>
>>382168093
That's not why he posted that, anon
>>
OP here. Great stuff guys. Thanks to those that replied. Way more friendly than some other boards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.