[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FC3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1344.jpg (84KB, 301x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.jpg
84KB, 301x438px
Far Cry 3 was a masterpiece and you will burn in hell for lying if you disagree, anons!
>>
i never finished it but i had fun with what i played, i should probably go back to it
i really hate uplay though, fucking ubisoft
>>
I would have liked it more if they just made Vaas the main villain instead of replacing him with a south african tryhard.
>>
>>382164160
you should definitely finish it. idk about masterpiece but it's a competent shooter
>>
I liked the setting of FC4 better
>>
Focking rebels let them take it
>>
>>382164052
Aside from the "boss fights" and killing the good villain early, it was ok
>>
File: dragonbull.png (516KB, 707x659px) Image search: [Google]
dragonbull.png
516KB, 707x659px
>>382164052
Fairly well-made world and solid mechanics, but like all open-world Ubishit, it suffered greatly from repetition and lack of anything interesting to explore and find. It's really shitty that all you get is stupid-ass trinkets and $$$ for swimming into underwater caves and stuff. Put a cool custom weapon in one of those places or something, jesus. This huge open island, and there's still no reason to do anything but follow the map markers.
>>
>>382164052
Farcry 2 was a better game and its flawed as fuck
>>
>>382164052
quick
time
events
for
bosses
>>
It was really good, but quality dropped on the second island

And Ubisoft and other companies are trying really ahrd to copy it
>>
>Ubisoft realized their island was so god damn mind-numbingly boring once you cleared the enemy outposts that they patched in an option to let the player reset them

Seriously, it must be a nightmare to be the guy responsible for littering these games with worthless collectibles that require zero effort and just clutter up the minimap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.