[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TITANFALL 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tone.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tone.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Why aren't you playing Titanfall 2, /v/?

The last patch literally FIXED EVERYTHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO7QJ5YEa24

>War Games map introduced
>24/7 War Games event
>Now you can carry 3 Loadouts by Pilot
>REEEEE97 max distance damage nerfed
>Bases for the Frontier Defense gamemode already in the data and coming soon

What's your excuse of not going FAST?
>>
Because it's dead, anon.

And the game isn't fast btw
>>
>>382162116
What game is faster than TF2 right now?
Video link too, and has to be as fun
>>
>>382162313

Quake
>>
I have resisted the urge to install Origin for 5 years and i'm not going to give up now even for a game as good as Titanfall 2.
>>
>>382162362
For real, Quake is slow stuff compared the both.
And I don't mean max speed, but in gameplay too. And I love arena shooters.
>>
File: titanfall 2 gameplay.jpg (186KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
titanfall 2 gameplay.jpg
186KB, 960x960px
>You can wield primary and pistols with ATs at the same time now
>>
>>382162362
>bunny hop
>movement stops since cant maneuver tight corners
camped in beta one spot and got free kills when peoples momentum stopped in certain spots
>>
I don't like this "walking over stalkers damages you" shit.
>>
>>382162368
Don't fall for the jewish smoke and they Early Access ruse. Install Origin, EA games are getting so much better now that they have better leaders and stricter investor calibration tools. I've personally always enjoyed games from EA but now they're getting even better.
>>
>>382162061
>The last patch literally FIXED EVERYTHING
So it put a couple hundred thousand new players in overnight?
>>
>>382162061
if it wasn't bound to Origins I'd pick it up. The first one looked pretty hype.
>>
>>382164857
So what? Origin is good
>>
>>382165092
I already have ubishits just for asscreed, blizzard just for overmeme, and I have steam. I don't need a 4th platform and a third one with only one game to run on it.
>>
>>382165282
Why would you play anything by ubishit? their games are the worst
>>
>Brag about all your DLC maps being free
>They're almost all just ports of maps from your last game
Sasuga...
>>
I forgot it existed because it's not on Steam, GoG or battle.net

I feel dirty when I open Origin.
>>
Still kind of boriing

I don't get how a game with this much praise is still dead
>>
they removed hitscan?
oh no they didn't
>>
>>382165840
Origin is the best game launcher after Battlenet. Also why would you look at battlenet for games? They're strictly activision blizzard games
>>
>>382166016
Because those games are good and well maintained.

Unlike those CNC games that need be patched before they can be played. That black and white expansion I can't use. Those bad games like Spore that are an eye sore. And so on.

Also, Origin misses community features. They really need a forum or something to draw people in.
>>
File: 1494610510954.jpg (110KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494610510954.jpg
110KB, 540x960px
>>382164542
>investor calibration tools
>>
>>382166232
Mass Effect DLC that's more expensive than the main game.
>>
>>382166232
>Origin misses community features

That's true. I haven't really used Origin in a while because I have played all the games that I have on there. And niggerfield 1 was surprisingly boring, idk what they were thinking
>>
>>382165712

They're good maps Brent.
>>
>>382166357
The DLC's are better than the core game so it's worth it
>>
I'll probably pick it up this weekend if I get nothing at the gunshow other than ammo restock.

What's a good starting setup/ protips? PC still have a community? Does the game have decent offline AI if the game tanks a month after I buy it?
>>
>>382162061
/v/ doesn't play good games
>>
File: 1496617882328.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496617882328.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>382164542
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.