[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the weirdest ways you've seen crabs used?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: rip in peace iwata.png (13KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
rip in peace iwata.png
13KB, 744x615px
What are the weirdest ways you've seen crabs used?
>>
Rip CRABS...
>>
Why are people talking about this old shit all of the sudden?
>>
File: 1490890515091.jpg (147KB, 471x923px) Image search: [Google]
1490890515091.jpg
147KB, 471x923px
>>
>>382163235
because pewdiepie did a video about it
>>
>>382163526
That just shows how bad /v/ is.
>>
>>382163526

So is this supposed to be ironic or has /v/ really become this transparently shit?
>>
File: 1498347805416.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1498347805416.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>tfw no giant abyss crab in the ringed city
>>
>>382163424
Do you post this in hopes that someone points out the kym logo for (You)s
>>
File: le sigh.jpg (6KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
le sigh.jpg
6KB, 182x277px
>>382164216
Holy shit. I swear I never noticed it.
>>
>>382161732
Redpill me on whats the deal with this meme picture? What did this guy do?
>>
>>382165691

He asked someone to be quiet.
>>
Caveman is an arrogant dickhead and totaly boring the bits where chibi talked were way more entertaining then listening to this bored sleeping pill

He ruined the Klonoa run and is generally a terrible speedrunner also during the klonoa run someone was sitting besides him who did just as many stupid jokes and acted just as cringy but because he was a friend of caveman he was fine with it

What a garbage human being i will throw a big fucking party once this fucker dies and dedicate my time to speedrun klonoa myself just to beat this faggots time

Yes iam mad and no i do not fucking care what you faggots think about it ive been on 4chan for 8 fucking years now i can say whatever the fuck i want about fucking faggots like caveman
>>
>>382164049
You didnt notice untill now? Iam on the verge of leaving every day
>>
>>382166356
That's it?
>>
>>382165691
He did a speedrun and someone who was funnier and more talkactive then him stole all his glory so he acted like a huge dick towards him

After the event he shittalked the funnier person behind his back while the other person just apologized

Gonna go to agdq and get myself banned by punching caveman in the face i do not fucking care
>>
>>382161732
eaten
>>
>>382166837
It's a speedrun event, not a letsplay.
The entertainment comes from the gameplay itself, dumb jokes and comments only detract from it.
>>
>>382167312
Thx for explaining it, angeranon.
>>
>>382166837
>>382167312
Found Chibi
>>
>>382167496
Fuck off retard its a charity event thats supposed to entertain i bet you also supported that faggot who ruined the metroid run

Go watch a real speedrun then you fucking no fun allowed dickhead

If you actually unironicly think that watching caveman "stash-cam" is entertaining in any way you probably also enjoy watching paint dry
>>
>>382167642
Gonna beat your time caveman you fucking dickhead also who the fuck speedruns a game AND DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY OF IT

FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU ASSHOLE

my anger against you will fuel my Klonoa speedrun that is going to beat your fucking time
>>
>>382163765
The video is inconsequential. The only amusing bit was Chibi crying on Twitter about it.
>>
>>382167781
>AGDQ
>allowing fun

What?
>>
>>382166837
>What a garbage human being
Why hello there Anita.
>>
>>382168009
Chibis cries about shit weekly on twitter and temporarely stops speedruning daily

Total fucking drama queen but he is actually autistic and still a better human being then caveman "i ruined the Klonoa run"
>>
File: crabbomb.jpg (164KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
crabbomb.jpg
164KB, 1200x720px
>>
>>382168202
Didn't he wear a dog collar for a while that gave him "dark energy?"
>>
>>382168202
>"I ruined the Klonoa run"
Tell me more
>>
>>382168783
Look up the Klonoa run he made for ADGQ

He doesnt even fucking know why enemies inflate when Klonoa shoots at them with his ring

I do not fucking care who it is but a speedrunner not even knowing basic details about the games they run is a major putoff for me

Also it was boring like reeaaally boring
And he was shit at it ive beaten the game numerous times and could do better at it then him which is why iam planning to beat his time and when i do so i will shout into the mic "FUCK YOU CAVEMAN I JUST BEAT YOUR FUCKING TIME YOU SUUUUUUCK ALSO KLONOA INFLATES HIS ENEMIES BECAUSE HIS RING CONTROLS WIND YOU FUCKING RETARD THE GAME LITTERALY TELLS YOU AT THE FUCKING START"

Gonna fucking do it just you watch
>>
>>382168697
Yes but that was years ago he actually tries to become a better person now
He lifts and has a job with stable income and even a girlfriend he has legit done more in his life then me and most likely 40% of this boards visiters
>>
>>382169441
Calm down Chibi, don't make me get your mother
>>
>>382170767
Wanna see you laugh when i beat your time caveman
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.