[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 3840286_f520.jpg (15KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
3840286_f520.jpg
15KB, 520x293px
So what went wrong?
>>
Autism.
>>
He doesn't kill Kerrigan.
>>
I've been replaying it recently and honestly the singleplayer levels are mostly really fun on hard mode.
>>
For me, it was the story starting in hots and the neutered custom game scene
>>
>>382159717
Yeah, what the fuck was up with that?
I distinctly remember Raynor being pretty salty and venomous towards Kerrigan in BW.
In WoL, he's suddenly white knighting for her.
>>
Honestly?

Nothing. The RTS genre just is shit now. All people play now are FPS, MOBAs, and RPG grind fest.
>>
Heart of the Swarm sucking

Game is a lot of fun now, but gets no attention, but that's ok.
>>
>>382159543
It was a game designed in a boardroom to please e-sports fans, instead of a game designed by a bunch of 20-30 something upstart game designer buddies whose main thoughts behind each units were movie references and "this is gonna be awesome".
>>
>>382159912
He had time to cool off and remember his feelings for her. Their relationship was hinted at and he obviously cared about her. I find this part of the story much better than Kerrigan getting de-infested and then re-infested and then going super sayian (and, consequently, getting de-infested yet again)
>>
>>382159543
This song wasn't in the jukebox:

Big treads keep on churning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Wasteland
I miss Mar Sarey once again
And I think its a sin, yes
Well I heard Marshal Jimmy sing about her
Well, I heard ole Duke put her down
Well, I hope General Duke will remember
A Sara man don't need him around anyhow
Sweet home Mar Sara
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Mar Sara
Lord, I'm coming home to you
In Augustgrad they love the Emprah (boo, boo, boo)
Now we all did what we could do
Now Tarsonis does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth
Sweet home Mar Sara
Sweet Home Mar Sara
Here I come Mar Sara
Now Backwater Station has got the Swarmers
And they've been known to pick a fight or two
Lord they get me off so much
They pick me up when I'm feeling blue
Now how about you?
Sweet home Mar Sara
Sweet Home Mar Sara
Sweet home Mar Sara
Sweet home Mar Sara
>>
I'M GONNA KILL KERRIGAN
>>
>>382159543
they killed zeratul for no reason
>>
No custom hot keys. Macro game so solved that relatively skilled players complaining a race has "easier buttons."
>>
Post-WoW Blizzard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.