[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play undertale, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: undertale-font.jpg (35KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
undertale-font.jpg
35KB, 1024x1024px
About to play undertale, what am I in for?
>>
Cancer
>>
>>382152680
You're about to turn into a furfag.
>>
just don't
>>
>>382152718
Why
>>
>>382152680
Fun game with a shit fanbase
>>
>>382152680
Leave this thread before someone spoils it for you please

just close your browser
>>
>>382153348
This. You're in for a decent bit of fun. Now just fuck off. It'll take 5 hours to finish the entire thing, tops.
>>
Pretty nifty game with good music. Just remember you're not allowed to like it on /v/ and to stay away from the fanbase
>>
A fun video game that you will likely enjoy.

Have fun OP.
>>
>>382152680
I don't know, why don't you actually play it and find out?
>>
close this thread op
do it now
>>
File: 1464022314712.png (492KB, 929x509px) Image search: [Google]
1464022314712.png
492KB, 929x509px
>>382152680
>>
garbage with a shit story
every retard going HURRR CLOSE THE THREAD YOU'LL GET SPOILERED is fucking stupid too for thinking the braindead generic "muh power of frienship" garbage story is worth actually experiencing
>>
>>382152680

OP's like you should be

B U R N I N G I N H E L L
>>
>>382152680
You walk to the right and read dialogue for 4 hours.
Then you come back to /v/ and ask what all the fuss was about.
Then the Undertale defense force will tell you that you were playing it wrong and that it's a way better game if you replay it and take the pacifist route.
Then you replay it and realize you've been meme'd to death, and that the "game" is shit no matter what route you take.
>>
a whole lot of memes and us gamers huh references
>>
>>382154967
the pacifist route is the worst of all because it adds all these cringey dating scenes
>>
>>382154967
literally what happened to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.