[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited about Mario+Rabbids X-Com?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: mario-rabbids-999509-1280x0.jpg (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mario-rabbids-999509-1280x0.jpg
455KB, 1280x720px
Are you excited about Mario+Rabbids X-Com?
>>
>>382152478
>Rabbids
I won't be buying it

Also disappointed that Mario got a turn-based tactics game before Megaman
>>
Its the stupidest concept ever but it actually looks kind of fun.
>>
I'm really bad at X-Com and don't like when I lose even a single unit, but I'll give this one a go.
>>
I tried the original xcom for 5 minutes but it was too hard
Should I give it another chance
>>
>>382152478
I'd be more excited about a purely Mario XCOM
>>
>>382152478
yes
>>
Strangely, yes. I expected to absolutely hate it, but then I saw it and was confused because it looks good.

So yes, I'm excited for it.
>>
I want to buy it on release, but at the same time I want to wait until people online talk about how difficult it is, I'm hoping it will be and it will be a real challenge, not XCOM tier but actually enough of a challenge that I don't walk through the game. I'm still really disappointed by the rabbids and being forced into using a rabbid in your party though, if rabbids weren't in this it would probably be a day one buy regardless of difficulty.
>>
File: rabbids hype.png (105KB, 1842x164px) Image search: [Google]
rabbids hype.png
105KB, 1842x164px
>>
>>382153789
no one likes rabbids. why do they feel the need to keep forcing it on people? same with tingle. who hurt these people?
>>
>>382154859
nice shilling.
>>
File: mariogood.jpg (93KB, 498x576px) Image search: [Google]
mariogood.jpg
93KB, 498x576px
>>382152478
No, and I won't get it, Rayman isn't even a party member.
>>
>>382155194
That was before we knew anything about the gameplay.
>>
>>382152478
The gameplay looks rather mediocre. Not awful but very flat/shallow. Literally baby's first XCOM, which was already baby's first X-COM. And it's not even a good fanservice game either because of those disgusting rabbids. People are harping on about it because the concept is so ridiculous but I expect that it'll get a very mixed reception at release.
>>
I want it but spending the full $60 is a bit questionable. If it ever goes on sale or I get some extra cash I'll get it for sure.
>>
>>382156193
Hey, maybe he'll be DLC
>>
>>382157616
Hey, that's even worse than not having him at all.
>>
>>382152478
i hate that i kinda am, but yeah i'll be getting it
>>
>get game day one, hyped as fuck
>bring it home
>boot it up
>make slight mistake before fully understanding game mechanics
>mario dies
>gone for the rest of the game
>>
>>382154859
>>382157823
Obvious shills.
>>
When I heard the concept I wanted to vomit, but seeing gameplay I'll probably be picking it up
>>
>>382152596
no permadeath here so you're good
>>
>>382158178
I'm afraid that'll ruin the thrill
>>
Sort of. I like XCOM. I'm a bit hesitate because of how dumbed down it might end up being.
>>
Don't know who it's aimed for.
XCOM style gameplay isn't going to wow kids and XCOM Rabbids edition is going to be too casual for manchildren.
>>
>>382158315
I'm actually confident that this game is going to make millions off of contrarianism

I'm not speaking to the quality of the game at all, in fact I'm fully prepared for it to be good, but the whole "WTF IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD??? WHAAAAATT?? WOULDN'T IT BE CRAZY IF WE ALL LIKE BOUGHT IT AND DISCOVERED IT'S GOOD??" thing is actually going to be the primary draw
>>
>>382158315
Pre-Teens I'm guessing. People that can't really get into hardcore X-Com permadeath but still want a game with a nice level of death which they did show that off. Like team jumping and sliding into the enemies.
>>
File: sigh.png (158KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
158KB, 500x359px
I knew you fucking losers couldn't be trusted. Nintendo dangles any shiny plastic piece of shit in front of your faces and you eat it up. "It looks fun" no it doesn't you meme piece of shit, it's watered down X-com. Do you want to play the shallow, fisher price version of a established game? Fucking plebs.

The characters look fun and exciting! No they don't you waifushitter. They're LITERALLY dabbing and taking selfies because that's "what the kids do" tier humor. And it's literally all they've got, resorting to using it over and over again. The Mario characters have no added personality - except GRRL POWER Peach. Are you really looking forward to some shitty Rabbit spout its annoying catchphrase for the fiftyish time after you shoot a goomba?
>>
>>382159821
Nigga calm down it looks enjoyable, sometimes I want a different level of XCOM gameplay
>>
File: 12806749563411.gif (474KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
12806749563411.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>>382160556
I don't think you can comprehend the levels you disgust me. You failed as a person.
>>
>>382159821
>Do you want to play the shallow, fisher price version of a established game?
Kinda, yeah
>>
>>382159821
If it's colorful and fun sure
>>
>>382159821
XCOM is watered down X-COM
>>
>>382152574
>Rabbids
>I won't be buying it
triggered
>>382159821
It looks better than x-com.Fite me
>>
rabbids are worse than minions
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.