[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you play as a guy in video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: GenderBendingnotallowed.jpg (67KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
GenderBendingnotallowed.jpg
67KB, 845x634px
Why do you play as a guy in video games?
>>
Do you ever get bored posting the same shit threads every hour?
>>
I'm gay and I like looking at a male's ass all day long.
>>
>>382148183
>a fucking beret
>>
>>382148313
>every hour
It's been almost 4 weeks according the archive, retard.
>>
but i play as a girl in video games
>>
Because I want to be a guy in real life too :c
>>
If I play as a guy I can remain flaccid long enough to actually play the game.
>>
>>382148183
Only go with a guy if the game is fairly centered around the story, because it's easier to self insert and relate to whatever happens to the protagonist.
>>
File: 1497613117975.jpg (142KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
1497613117975.jpg
142KB, 750x744px
because im not a faggot or have some sort of mental illness that would lower my decency as playing as the opposite gender in a video game
>>
>>382149147
cuck
>>
>>382149147
/thread
>>
>>382148183
Playing as a male is better for immersion
>>
>>382149147
>not playing as the opposite sex to help curb dysphoria and depression
must be nice to be cis
>>
File: IMG_1140.gif (2MB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.gif
2MB, 158x158px
>>382148183
I rarely try not to, I'm to much of a horny cunt.
>>
>>382149147
this
>>
I just pick the avatar that I like the most, it doesn't have to be similar to me.
>>
File: inwaiting.png (1MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
inwaiting.png
1MB, 1080x1440px
>playing pic related
>playing as liz
>that feeling of being small in the world
>the sound of the heels on the floor
>the sound of her voice coming from me
>feeling of comfiness like never before
>start having serious discussions with doctors about being trans
video games were a mistake
>>
>>382151423
live the dream, anon, I believe in you
>>
>>382148183
Because I don't want to play as a girl and I like male characters better. I can take them more seriously.
>>
Male characters are less annoying
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.