[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that get better the more you replay them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kotoriibox.jpg (55KB, 377x539px) Image search: [Google]
Kotoriibox.jpg
55KB, 377x539px
ITT: games that get better the more you replay them
>>
>>382146752
Can confirm.
>>
>>382146752
>ITT: Games that are shit due to being way too fucking easy, even on the highest setting.

Fixed.
>>
File: 362qgM8.png (411KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
362qgM8.png
411KB, 853x480px
this game is still my favourite
>>
>>382148941
Is that a tampon?
>>
>>382146752
Just when you think you've played it out they release a new edition for you to buy and beat again
>>
>>382148757
It's only easy if you minmax.

The difficulty is more balanced if you don't.
>>
Suikoden 2. I replay it at least twice a year.
>>
>>382149272
I'm terrible at these kind of games and it was a breeze.
I just wanted to play a lightning shooting absolute POWER Palpatine and I cruised through hordes of enemies in no time.
>>
>>382150304
lightning is cheese in kotor 2
>>
>Peragus
>Telos

Solid 3 hours of straight garbage everytime you play this game.
>>
>>382150743
Ohh well I guess I was lucky then for once.
Still its not really minmaxing if one of the first spells/skills you can learn, is also the most powerful throughout the game when you naturally level it.
Barely anything had any resistance to it and when I walk around with Kreia and the blind women (sorry I can't recall the name now) things get so fucking easy easy its not even funny anymore.
Sloppy design.
>>
>>382151462
yeah the game was rushed as fuck, still a lot of fun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.