[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Hitman since Blood Money Why aren't you playing it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

Best Hitman since Blood Money
Why aren't you playing it?
>>
>>382133457
>Best Hitman since Blood Money
Same as saying "it's better than Absolution". That's a terrible sales pitch.
>>
I don't even know m8

I stopped at Sapienza month ago, I think that the cancellation of season 2 fucked up my interest
>>
I don't have any money :(
>>
>>382133690
Nothing is cancelled, what are you on about
>>
>>382133457
Bought it when it was on sale, I got sidetracked while doing the first mission and I've been struggling to play it again. It's not a bad game, it's Hitman to the core, I guess I'm just waiting for the day where I know nobody will bother me.
>>
Because I got SA ranks on all missions and seen majority of opportunities, and I don't give a shit about elusive targets and other artificial prolongations.
>>
>>382133457
>didn't buy day 1? guess you're never getting all the costumes :^)
I'll wait for a crack.
>>
>>382134153
I thought people who pay for cosmetic DLC were considered idiots.
>>
>>382134153
Its already cracked you cuck
>>
>Why aren't you playing it?

Because I already played it. Great game, builds on everything that made Blood Money good. I haven't got 100% yet because I'm taking a break and playing other games.
>>
Lol online-only features in a singleplayer game
>>
can someone explain to me the newest elusive?
I was to understand that Diana is supposed to clue you in during the mission as to who the target is, but nothing is happening. i just take a chance and if it's wrong i just restart until i got the right one.
>>
>>382135786
There's a new elusive already?
>>
File: 20170129205524_1.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170129205524_1.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
I burnt myself out on it.
>>
>>382135786
I got the message from her after waiting around for fucking ages. You can also nab the director and use the computer in his room and she tells you right away.

>Kill target
>Threw him off side of building
>Accident kill
>No SA

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>382135786
Just poison the wine glass second from the right in the bar anon, then go to an exit and wait. If it says "non-target killed" you just restart and do it again until the right target dies. Make sure to wait until all the notifications have popped before leaving though or you might void your Silent Assassin
>>
File: hitman release me.jpg (5KB, 169x231px) Image search: [Google]
hitman release me.jpg
5KB, 169x231px
>>382136670
>tfw doing that method 5 times now
>tfw each time it was non-target kill

help
>>
>>382136670
thank's mr. freeze.
>>
>>382136626
>No SA
what did the end summary say?
maybe you were sloppy.
>>
>>382135786
>47, the target is a drinkerr
>target doesn't smoke
>47, the target appears to be bald
>>
>>382137180
I think that's what they were going for, but letting you restart an elusive pretty much guarantees that no one will wait around for her bullshit.
>>
>>382133457

I actually just bought it, and as a longtemr Hitman fan (I started with the first one, when it came out) I gotta say it's great, like Blood Money great.
I boycotted the game at launch because of how light in content it seemed to be (half the levels than any decent Hitman game before for full price, no thx), the Denuvo bullshit and the Elusive target bullshit.

Now, for 18 euro half game is fine, they removed Denuvo (even if handshake with SE servers is still a thing at start), and I can live with the missed elusive targets, I get why they are cool and why they are locked out. However, they should still make them all available but maybe remove the rewards for them at the end of the season, that way everyone can experience a decent cut of single player content that is currently "lost" for many.

tl, dr, I just played 2 levels and they are fuckin glorious as fuck, I also killed the current elusive target, totally worth the current price on sale.
>>
>>382137293
>half the levels than any decent Hitman game before for full price, no thx
youre a retard
>>
>>382133457
played the free levels last night.
pretty fun, might pick it up some day
>>
>>382137178
Body found. I THINK the guard below, outside the food area might have spotted him falling.
>>
>>382137736
if you killed him before throwing him off, it won't count as an accident kill, so a body found will count against you.
>>
>slow as molasses
>AI is proximity based

I could live with just one of those, but both is too much. Also 2 of the 5 maps look pretty lame
>>
I keep meaning to but simply don't. Played all the episodes extensively already, but I can't quite get into the side missions for one reason or another. The bad performance I get and how much of a resource hog the game seems to be probably playing a part of that. I don't know if it's the stupid DRM or what else, but it feels like an eternity to get through loading screens.
>>
Season 2 needs to include some official support for 'Kill everyone' challenges. Like a counter with the number of NPCs remaining or a checklist of weapons that need to be used at some point during the massacre.
>>
>>382137180
>He is also right handed
>>
>>382138505
Just give me a mode with less accurate guards, some Kevlar, and a bottle of painkillers or two, and this game could be the greatest James Bond/John Wick action game 2017 has seen.
>>
>>382138505
Literally all I want from Season 2 apart from more high-profile levels like Hokkaido, Paris and the Marrakesh consulate is for them to add more dialogue for targets when they realize they're face to face with death.

Like Jordan Cross pleading for his life in Bangkok in his room, or both his and de Santis' thinking they're being poisoned because of someone else close to them. It's very sad that the other targets don't have interactions like that.
>>
>>382139031
>He doesn't know about Erich Soder's meeting with the Grim Reaper himself
Guy shat his pants so hard the KAI mainframe couldn't put him back together
>>
>>382139031
Even better if it could provide more purpose to the knockout drugs/syringe.
>>
>>382139273
Is it even possible to do that in an "elegant" way that doesn't involve knocking out the entire advanced surgery wing of the hospital? Soders' operating station IS being watched by about two dozen doctors, after all
>>
Am I the only one who loved absolution?
>>
>>382140092
I loved the mission in Tiki motel where you kill all the nuns legit got a boner when garrotting them leggy ladies undetected
>>
>>382140092
it's alright, for one playthrough.
>>
>>382139623
If only they allowed you to reveal yourself while wearing a surgeon disguise like that scene from the first Mr. Bean movie.
If only they still had point shooting instinct mechanic from Absolution, just to go Max Payne on everyone after being exposed in the middle of everything.
>>382140092
It's really great as a cover shooter. I hope now that IO is independent we can see a more polished Absolution mechanic in a new IP.
>>
>>382140418
>hitman
>cover shooter
>>
>>382140616
Hitman isn't a genre anon.

When mario kart came out did you go around sperging out because it wasn't a platformer?
>>
File: moments before death.gif (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
moments before death.gif
70KB, 480x270px
>>382141779
no, its a series, called

hitman

>When mario kart came out did you go around sperging out because it wasn't a platformer?
no because even fucking mario 64 had racing segments, it had a precedent
>>
File: 1480651264866.jpg (40KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1480651264866.jpg
40KB, 680x510px
>>382141910
>because even fucking mario 64 had racing segments, it had a precedent

Oh I see, a precedent is all you needed.

Well there you go anon. you have a precedent
>>
>>382141910
>Hitman now has a precedent to being a full blown cover shooter because of Absolution
All I wanted was something to ease the chaos runs and running around like a madman playing with all the cool weapons.
>>
File: what.gif (3MB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
3MB, 406x300px
>>382141910
>mario 64 had racing segments
>it had a precedent
>mario 64
>precedent
>mario kart

What the actual fuck am I reading?
>>
>>382133457
I didn't because it was not cracked, now it's on my infinite backlog of cracked games.
>>
>>382141910
Oh that's right, you weren't alive when Mario Kart or Mario 64 was released.

That's the only way I can explain just how fucking stupid that post was.
>>
>>382141910
Youre so retarded that i dont understand how you function
>>
>>382142741
>>382142606
>>382142332
>>382142074
oh right, sorry, you guys consider those indi game pixel blob messes games, my bad. sorry i dont consider undertale clones real vidya
>>
I'm also raising an eyebrow at this argument regarding Mario 64 and whatnot, but it really can't be denied that Hitman has historically given you the option to just go into levels guns blazing. I don't particularly find it fun, and it's not where I think the series' gameplay shines, but I don't think it's exactly something that's heretical to enjoy. On the contrary, about half of the gun customization system in Blood Money was entirely about giving you a big ol' assault rifle or shotgun to clear levels with.
Incidentally, add that to the list of things to come back in the next game: Gun customization, including the ability to shove my sniper rifle in a suitcase.

>>382144125
Anon what the literal AND metaphorical fug are you talking about
>>
>>382135786
Either kill everyone or wait like 30~ minutes for her to start filling you in
It takes fucking forever if you don't start as a surgeon and stand finding info
>>
>>382133457
Because I can't run it above 20fps on anything higher than low settings.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.