[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVGN thread I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mikematei.jpg (325KB, 724x696px) Image search: [Google]
mikematei.jpg
325KB, 724x696px
>wonder what the big deal with avgn is
>watch avgn playlist
>really enjoy it
>tons of nostalgia
>go to watch other videos
>pic related is there
>and never shuts up
>think I'll watch game with pleasant conversation while I work
>just hyperactive babbling from this guy
>just talk talk talk talk

He doesn't even know what the fuck he is talking about most of the time. I hate this guy.
>>
>>382132715
Mike is pretty terrible but Ryan is a thousand times worse. I've only managed to sit through two shows with that fat fuck in them.
>>
Brown bricks
>>
Hey OP why don't you fuck a bus that is full of niggers and get AIDS?
>>
>>382132715
>and never shuts up
Exactly. He should have listened to Gadget.
>>
>>382132715
Don't be jelly.
>>
He really does ruin every playthrough they do. It's a pity that so many channels feel the need to amp up production and bring in like 16 writers to write a stupid web series.

JonTron was better before, AVGN was better before, even the Yogscast was better before they started taking the scripting and shit too seriously.
>>
File: Motherfucker.jpg (70KB, 522x484px) Image search: [Google]
Motherfucker.jpg
70KB, 522x484px
>AVGN thread
>Mike in the OP

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>382132715
>watch the dungeons & dragons: shadow of mystara vids
>mike claims it's his favorite beat'em up
>"hey hey press this see what it does"
>"oh wow look at that"
>"how can you tell how many spell uses you have left?"

I don't think he actually played the game.
>>
>>382133657
he clearly played it once or something, he doesn't know shit about anything like him hating on the cleric, the stupid dummy doesn't know about how great turn undead is
>>
>>382132715
He puts down Ryan as well.

Say what you want about Ryan but he's not that bad. He's unfunny and sweaty but I would rather watch him then Mikey
>>
>>382134071
I haven't watch any Ryan yet. I didn't think I'd like James outside of his character but he is articulate and chill and I enjoy watching him.
>>
>>382134273
James is GOAT when he's being chill and talking about his favorite movies. However, Mike is just as bad out of character as he's in it because he's pretty much always playing himself.
You'd think Mike was the one who went to retard school.
>>
>>382134558
For all we know, he did.
>>
File: 1358108286932.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1358108286932.png
107KB, 320x287px
>>382132715

The best angry video game nerd episodes is when he explains shit.

The guy has potential, but it's clear as day he can't move on from the angry gimmick. He's too stuck in the past to realize that he don't need to continue with that gimmick
>>
>>382132715
not vidya & get aids faggot
>>
>>382136005
motherfucking mike is always relevant, mongoloid
>>
>>382134558
Doesn't Mike have the burgers?
>>
>>382135130

It's not really that. He thinks all people want to see is him getting angry. To an extent, he's right. I do think there are more of us who'd rather see informative episodes, though.
>>
File: 1498240620358.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498240620358.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>382136147
NOT FUCKING VIDYA YOU WASTE OF A CUMSHOT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.