[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of the gaming industry...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2020s.png (51KB, 679x1006px) Image search: [Google]
2020s.png
51KB, 679x1006px
Gaming has become a trend, the normies have taken full-control and it is a profitable industry that is being milked like fidget spinners, this shitshow of money whoring will kill the industry surely in time.
When will the gaming industry die, and will this save gaming by making developers have to fight for quality instead of reviews and profits once again?
Predictions for the 2020s gaming industry?
>>
>Prices are drastically higher than ever

That's absolutely wrong though. If you adjust for inflation, and the massive budgets most AAA games have these days, games are actually cheaper than they've ever been.

You have to remember that $50 in the early 2000s was actually worth more than $60 is today.
>>
>>382131521
>When will the gaming industry die
Never. It's too decentralized to die or crash. One sector of the industry may die or decline but there will never be one big catastophe. I don't see it declining either, even if the games are bad, video games aren't a fad or a trend, they're a popular form of entertainment that's here to stay. People would rather have bad video games than no video games. Also you're a fucking moron
>>
>>382131521
I guess you forgot all the bad movie video games, constant cash-in sequels, and games based on fucking fast food restaurants during the NES era. Certainly it was a better time and companies were making games for the love of it and not for profit.
>>
>>382131675
On playstation 4, everything is like $89 and they put it on sale for $79. Just check the store.
>>
>>382131521
That must be the most stupid image ever. If you actually believe that then I'm just sorry for you. Thats all
>>
>>382131521
That image reads like it was written by someone who is 20 years old and clueless.
>>
>>382132042
The fuck third world country do you live in?
>>
>>382132151
How did you know that I'm exactly 20 years old and clueless? (no joke)
>>
>>382132441
I would have put you at 12 myself
>>
>>382131521
>for normies only
There are still plenty of games and communities where that isn't the case, you just need to know where to look.
>>
>>382131521
story driven games were always a big part of video games
>>
say it with me /v/

VIDEO GAME CRASH
VIDEO GAME CRASH
VIDEO GAME GRASH
>>
>>382132038
Nostalgia goggles is a helluva drug
>>
>>382132042
Do you live in Boganland?

If so, I'm sorry for your shitty currency and internet.
>>
>1900s
Yeah remember when the Germans lost both world wars because those fuckers were too busy playing video games?
>>
>>382132841
The only industry at risk of crashing is mobile gaming.

Once that crashes, some people will probably go back to console/PC gaming, others will probably just move on and go to whatever the next hot trend in mobile apps is.
>>
>>382131521
Uninformed opinion: the post

The todays game industry is even worse than picture describes
>>
>>382132042
That's because you're a filthy leaf. It's about time you faggots paid your dues.
>>
File: 1498175607809.jpg (78KB, 509x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498175607809.jpg
78KB, 509x602px
>>382132435
canada
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.