[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I refuse to believe people are this stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1446957285871.jpg (264KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446957285871.jpg
264KB, 1280x1024px
I refuse to believe people are this stupid.
>>
>playing with dev commentaries
>>
File: 1487548636436.png (275KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487548636436.png
275KB, 500x500px
>>382129949
Did you see the wall textures in that section?

Its like a hedge maze section in a vector style fps, who wants to play that?
>>
>>382129949
You haven't met many people then
>>
>>382130182
>not playing with dev commentaries
>>
There's a reason those automatic courses were so popular in Mario Maker.
>>
>>382129949
Assuming it's truth, if something like this happened and I was in charge I would hire some other tester becasue this is sign of sub par IQ and I don't intend to make my product cater to idiots.
>>
>>382130637
yes video games are a fine art to be appreciated only by the most intelligent individuals.
>>
>>382129949
http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Family-says-it-was-a-YouTube-stunt-gone-wrong-a-22-year-old-man-is-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-chest-431170773.html

He was shot from 1 foot away with a .50 caliber handgun. He wanted to be famous on YouTube. Yes, people are that stupid.
>>
>>382130637
The entire point of playtesters is to make sure your product caters to idiots.
>>
>>382130182
>>382130405
Why aren't dev commentaries more common?
>>
>>382130637

This is the problem with game QA testing. It's a shit, boring job, known for working people to tears with doing the same shit over and over and firing people constantly if they can't keep up. It's usually minimum wage and on a contract and it is just pure misery.

So no shit the only people you get apply for the job are retards with nothing better to do.
>>
>>382132116
Holy fuck, too bad he dipped in the gene pool before he got removed.
>>
>>382132392
because most games are played for 8 hours and dropped never to be picked up again
>>
>>382129949
I don't understand why people would be mad at this. Samey looking mazes are garbage, very frustrating and unsatisfying. More often than not people will feel like they got out because of luck and not skill. What that quote tells me is that there was one retard who raised awareness of what a terrible idea a tunnel maze would be and therefore they got removed.
>>
>>382130637
That's exactly why you're not in charge. You cater to idiots if you want to make money
>>
>>382132116
>using a book to stop a .50 cal
>pedro
>wanted to have so many babies

WALL
A
L
L
>>
>>382129949
It's not stupidity, it's more about people wanting to turn off their brain when playing video games and not think.
>>
>>382133281

After growing up with Doom clones with dyspraxia, fuck putting mazes in FPS, especially when the 'real' route is a crack in some rock wall that blends in (and you're eyes are already straining from "dark=atmospheric" shit).

Remember getting fucked over with System shock 2's layouts and getting lost in that game is especially shitty because of the respawning enemies.

When 3D layouts made mapping impossible I'm glad they specifically avoid making maze layouts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.