[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching noclip series on FFXIV >Go into it with the mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: square-enix-logo.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
square-enix-logo.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>Watching noclip series on FFXIV
>Go into it with the mindset of Squenix being some horrible monolith of a company that only cares about profits and doesn't care about the players
>Leave thinking that Squenix maybe isn't so bad after all, and that their only issue was being too arrogant

I was told by you guys so many times that Squenix was shit and has been shit since the FFVII days. I saw countless evidence to even support this. After watching this documentary though, I can't help but feel massive amounts of respect for the developers at Squenix. How the developers actually cared about the people playing their games. How they actually listened to feedback, saw their problems, and worked their hardest to improve and gain respect despite countless issues.

I'm not even a fan of Final Fantasy, but damn do I maybe want to check out the series now.
>>
>>382129591
Stop shilling your shitty documentary.
>>
>>382129591
Nah, Squenix is still shit.

Every developer (besides indie cucks and EA) is very humble and passionate about their projects. Every developer loves when people actually play their games and enjoy them. This does not excuse the corporate side of things, however. It is the corporate side that ruins games and divides fans.

However, the corporate side is also a necessary evil, because if developers ran things, we'd get constant games stuck in development hell going way over scope and budget. The wait for quality video games would be immense, too much for the industry at large to handle.

It's the companies that can manage both a player focused image, but still retain business sense that you should be praising. So, companies more like CDPR, and less like Squenix.
>>
File: 1471402797127.jpg (126KB, 947x693px) Image search: [Google]
1471402797127.jpg
126KB, 947x693px
>XV-kun makes a new thread
When will this madness finally end? The game is like a year old now. Fuck off you autistic faggot.
>>
>>382130081
>everybody who posts about something I'm not interested in must be a shill
>>
File: 1327911828747.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
1327911828747.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
>>382129591
>doesn't care about the players
>"the players"

I hate faggots like you.
>>
I think it's hard to sum up Square Enix as a whole.
I'm sure there's part of the company that are good, while others are terrible. Think for a sec about how fucking big that company must be, and all the internal politics involved.
>>
Yoshi P is the only redeemable part
>>
>CEO actually seems like a cool dude
>Yoshi is a fucking inspiration for game developers

So, how is the company still fucking shit despite all this?

Maybe the Japanese side is cool, while the European side (the side responsible for pre-order fiascos and ruining non Jap IPs) are a bunch of cunts?
>>
>>382132338
western side has remnants of Eidos from the buyout
>>
>>382131072
>everyone is xv-kun if they say something nice about se
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.