[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the ones you couldn't save

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: The Town-on-Gorkhon.png (2MB, 1054x1054px) Image search: [Google]
The Town-on-Gorkhon.png
2MB, 1054x1054px
ITT: the ones you couldn't save
>>
>>382127367
Good bachelor, the town was doomed from the start. Do not feel as if you have somehow failed, because you were powerless from the very beginning.
>>
>>382127367
>tfw you just want to walk around the peaceful comfy town and do quests but the plague and the shit that's going on after day 8 ruins the experience
>>
Even if they speak english I don't understand what they're saying.
>>
File: 1497519172331.gif (2MB, 292x154px) Image search: [Google]
1497519172331.gif
2MB, 292x154px
>want to play other 2 characters
>completely empty after the wild ride that was Bachelor's route
>>
>>382130291
The other two characters aren't as good, even the devs admitted this. Just wait for a remake to drop this year
>>
>>382130660
Haruspex is pretty good tho

Changelling is rushed as fuck
>>
>>382130660
But I want to know!
>>
>>382130841
The characters are... well, different.

It also shows a LOT of important shit, so play it if want to know what is really going on. They treat Haruspex and Changeling differently.

Har is a person from the Bull so they treat him... well, more openly. Changeling is pure wild ride into the Stepes shit.
>>
>>382127367
what us tgus
>>
File: pathos.jpg (672KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pathos.jpg
672KB, 1600x900px
>>382130035
I think Pathologic perfected comfiness. Plague only makes it better, especially the way dead districts fall completely silent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.