[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these is GOTY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GOTY2017.png (637KB, 669x959px) Image search: [Google]
GOTY2017.png
637KB, 669x959px
Which one of these is GOTY?
>>
>>382127139
the white space between matriod and mario
>>
>Star Fox Command (beta version) even on the list
It's not going to be SF2, that's for damn sure. Anyone who has already played the ROM when it released years ago knows it's a pretty unexciting game compared to the others, and if it weren't for the girls it would honestly just be forgotten.
>>
Probably Zelda, maybe Odyssey.
>>
>>382127619
>It's not going to be SF2
But that's what it literally is.
>>
everyone's already forgotten about botw, metroid 2 is still metroid 2 so unless they change the core slog of hunting down the metroids I doubt anyone will much enjoy that. starfox 2 is bland and unless they're telling the truth (lel) about the roms out there being "old and missing lots of content", sf2 is incredibly short and bland. odyssey remains to be seen but from what I played at E3 it was damn enjoyable, but not something I see myself going and getting all the moons like I get 120 stars in SM64 every couple years. Thus far my vote goes to pubg, it's managed to stay relevant for a decent amount of time, if they push out the console version(s) in a speedy fashion it'll stay relevant.
>>
Out of those, probably BotW. I have no intention of buying a Switch anytime soon, and "journalists" will pick Zelda over Mario just for nerd cred. Star Fox 2 is way too similar to Command and the Metroid II remake not being mediocre seems too good to be true.
>>
>>382127139
None because Persona 5 is not here.
>>
>>382128942
>None because generic grindy rpg isn't here
>>
>>382129052
Better than kiddie shit
>>
>>382129164
>Weeb shit isn't kiddie shit
>>
>>382128010
>[The GOTY] is not going to be SF2.
Better?
>>
Assuming all the october games are good, im gonna guess GOTY 2017 will be between Zelda, Mario, Shadow of War, maybe AC Origins and maybe Wolfenstein 2. I doubt games like Nier or Persona will be nominated unless Ubi and Bethesda release the most broken bad games despite having tons of extra time to fix things. Winner more then likely will be Mario.
>>
>>382129240
Its for teens
>>
>>382129346
Because teens are above real gameplay
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.