[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS+ July 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Here are your "games." Sony has really been picking up on the visual novel shit.
>>
tokyo jungle, darkstalkers, that's pretty good for ps3.
Disappointed in all the walking sims and notgames as of late though, and killing floor 2 on ps4 is a fucking DISASTER. I think it's actually damaged my PS4 with how much it's frozen and seized up my entire system to the point of having to hard reboot.
>>
>>382124689
Darkstalkers is god-tier though

May be free with netplay on PC but still good
>>
>>382124790
lol wat, ive been playing kf2 on there since it launched without any problems outside of the server issues once in a while
>>
File: 1496678526175.jpg (106KB, 593x578px) Image search: [Google]
1496678526175.jpg
106KB, 593x578px
I swear better free (no catches) games are given out in 1month of pc compared to a year of this shit.

Why the fuck do sonybros buy it?
>>
Cool lineup but I feel like 2 “choose your own story” kind of games is a bit overdoing it. We also get “That's You” which might be cool for normies
>>
>>382125067
Almost every time I try to play a match (20 out of the last 25 matches I played), it seizes up and freezes my PS4 at the lobby, forcing me to reboot it, not an uncommon thing either, there's 50 or 60 threads about it on the tripwire forums and apparently they've been aware of the issue (something to do with psn avatars) but still haven't done anything to fix it. I mean I can't complain, it was free, but still really disappointing.
>>
>>382124689
Mr Robot and Until Dawn are one and the same tho.
>>
>>382124689

>Until Dawn
>Tokyo Jungle
>Darkstalkers

Not bad actually.
>>
>>382124689
Which games?
I don't have a subscription, OP.
>>
>>382125089

Shitposting aside it's for multiplayer. The games are shit compared to what's given out on pc, no one buys it for them

t. owner of the bloodbornebox
>>
Do I have to watch the show to understand the Game of Thrones game?
>>
with all the telltale stuff i really hope they give the wolf among us this year
>>
>>382126395
It's pretty self contained, like TWD. You'll get a little more out of it if you get the references to stuff but it's not gonna hamper your experience or anything.
>>
>>382126612
Cool. I'll just play it for the free platinum
>>
>>382125560
Underrated post.

>>382126395
You're going to be disappointed whether you've watched the show, or not. It was a terrible choice for a Telltale game.

>>382126398
It should be possible, but the creator of the series has been fighting with Telltale over rights for some time now. Which is why we most likely won't see another season.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.