[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So everyone complain about Overwatch not being as fun tf2 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
What would you change, remove or add to the game to have "IT" factor?
>>
Not focusing on competitive aspects, but that is impossible because the game and maps were designed around it.
>>
they're both good :)
>>
>>382120593
>overwatch
>designed around competitive aspects

lol
>>
>>382120765
>6v6
>casual mode is also that size
>map size is made to house no more than 12 players
>not competitive aspects
>>
File: 1497960123049.png (2MB, 1212x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1497960123049.png
2MB, 1212x1292px
>>382122086
Just because it has a competitive format doesn't mean jack if the game doesn't have that at its core.
"Press q to win" has been made a meme for a reason.
>>
Allow custom maps and server settings to have more than 12 people
>>
>>382122842
Well the question was "why is the game not as fun?" and my answer was that it forces competitive aspects to the game with a 'no fun allowed' mentality, which brings in the worst kind of playerbase.
>>
>Server browser
>Map editor
>Increasing player limit to 12v12 minimum.
Literally spent more than 90% of my TF2 hours in custom maps chilling with people. None of this "muh competitive" nonsense jabbing at me 24/7.
>>
make overwatch playable:

- remove the fucking ultimates
- remove OP tryhard classes like genji or any other autistic ninja fuck
- remove snipers, this goes for TF2 as well.
- create a balance where teammates can leave and you still have a chance of winning. Like penalties in HP or damage for the team that has more players.

But fuck it, Overwatch is fucking shit, the THEME of overwatch sucks, the characters are fucking annoying, the maps are fucking generic...

And the players are either retarded or assholes or both. Mostly retarded incompetent assholes incapable of teamplay and or working together to reach an objective.
>>
>>382123841
What the hell is your problem anon you even broke your own post
>>
OW is different from TF2 in that great players of OW are just playing the game the same way novice players would but with much higher efficiency while in TF2 great players have an entirely different playstyle for their characters that takes ages to grow into.

Like there's nothing in OW similar to bunnyhop chain-rocket jumping in TF2. That shit literally took me ages with an infinite ammo, zero damage rocket launcher to get down since the margin for error between just chaining rocket jumps and actually increasing your speed with each successive jump was tiny

When I played OW it felt like there was nothing to explore like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.