[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salty FGC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (209KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 750x400px
Why the fuck do "high level competitive players" who are good in a particular genre, get rekt and act like an ass when they do? Seriously? A Street fighter player makes his way over to tekken, can't even beat KYU GRADES and calls THEM shit? How is this kind of saltyness acceptable whwn you are meant to represent the best of the genre? Os he correct to call the guy who beat him "worthless scrub?" To the point where he rage quits?

https://youtu.be/C2gKma-uVPw
>>
1. Videogames attract people with mental illnesses. Look at speedrunners.

2. Unless you actually play fighters in tournaments with something on the line you don't realize how stressful fighters can be.

3. We are all human beings with our own flaws and learning to accept and love one another is way more boring than fighting games.
>>
Why did he become so intimidated? That nigger isn't dumb enough to assault him in front of that many people. Would've just laughed in his face tbqh.
>>
>"high level competitive players"
I'm glad you put that in quotes, because LTG fits almost none of those descriptors.
>>
>LTG
>high level competitive player
Pick one and only one
>>
>>382114451
LTG is trashtalking garbage, he's not a "high level competitive player"
>>
>>382116016
But he didn't get intimidated he literally roasted and embarrassed that fucker in front of everyone.

then LTG goes all pussy
>i-i have nothing against you personally.. it's just a game!
>>
>>382116016
The nigger was without his pack
>>
>ltg
>"high level competitive players"

hahahahaha
>>
If LTG is shit, how come we all know who he is? Im too dumb to recognise actual high level SF gameplay anyway, but even i know who he is so what gives?
>>
>>382121046
How do we know who DSP is? because they are infamously salty which is a lot more entertaining than some quiet asian guy who beats everyone and never says a word.
>>
>>382121161
I think to this day that DSP is a gag, a character. Now he really WAS good at a fighting game right? I mean, how is it a guy can be good at a thpe of game that only a small % ever get good at, but sucks at everything else normal entry level tier like Resident evil and shit? How??

Also, to be fair, i don't want to watch a perfect run of my favorite games like RE2, i can do that myself, id much rather watch a buffoon cheese the whole thing. It's entertaining.
>>
>>382114451

I don't play Tekken, and LTG is a fucking moron, but why is it that he has to hit them with 12 hit combos when they can kick him twice with a basic move and deal the same damage? That just seems like shitty game balance to me.
>>
>>382121617
Because he's not good at fighting games anymore. sure he used to be good but that was over 10 years ago during super turbo.

now he's gotten lazy and old and is terrible at almost everything.
>>
File: 1349258346144.gif (873KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1349258346144.gif
873KB, 325x203px
>>382114451
>manchildren who compete for $20 prizepool
>high level competitive players
Fighting game tourneys are the magnet for the worst scum of the earth, come on.
Esports is a joke, but your example is the worst part of this joke. CoD "esport" autists stay nearby.

If you want to see some real esport, look at lol, dota or csgo. At least they have proper production levels and money into it, so autistic manchildren are forced to behave properly.
>>
Has anyone noticed the quality of posts are severly bad in threads and boards niggers show interest.
Think about it.
>>
>>382114451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
>>
>>382121690
Counter attacks do more damage, if he would stop spamming buttons he wouldn't get hit as hard.
>>
>>382121046
Anon we all know who Jack is. Doesn't make him good at cooking
>>
FGC player here (I top 16 majors, shut the fuck up), shit gets really stressful and in the FGC people get prideful, each set you play your pride's on the line and so is the money. Some people let the pressure get to them and act a way they don't normally do. Competition brings out the worst in people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.