[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony won.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: DCKbUfkV0AAR4D3.jpg (34KB, 524x299px) Image search: [Google]
DCKbUfkV0AAR4D3.jpg
34KB, 524x299px
Sony won.
>>
>>382113740
I bet you're sitting in your chair giggling to yourself waiting for the funny angry replies to come in you absolute nonce
>>
>>382114114
there's one
tee hee
>>
File: DC6qA0RW0AA6Wil.jpg (20KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
DC6qA0RW0AA6Wil.jpg
20KB, 478x269px
>>382114153
hoho
>>
>>382113740
Low effort baits doesn't work as it used to, newfag. Saged.
>>
>>382114210
haha
>>
>>382113740
Yeah, it's great. Might buy it just for the collectables
>>
Have they announced a release date yet besides "summer"?
>>
>>382114267
xD
>>
I'm getting the Vita version
>>
>>382113740
I hope that cover is reversible or something.
I get it's going for understated, but they took it way too far. The storybook's cover would have been much better even
>>
>>382113740
Post goat mom.
>>
>>382114831
August 4th, it's at the end of the announcement trailer. You can sign up for email notifications on fangamer's website
>>
To be honest, it's pretty fucking neato to see Fangamer essentially publishing a game that one of their own made unto a stupid huge success.
>>
>>382113740
I wish you posted a larger image the little captions at the bottom are funny.
>>
>Underfag
so this is the power... of play station 4...
for the players... wow...
>>
File: product_overhead_vita2[1].png (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
product_overhead_vita2[1].png
73KB, 900x600px
>Paying $60 for a $10
At least the Vita version will be $20 cheaper.
>>
>>382115715
>>
Undertale is a great game.
>>
>>382114267
See how they smile like pigs in a sty see how they snide
>>
>>382113740
>the only relevant pc exclusive goes console
is there any real point in spending over a grand on a pc for slightly higher framerates when consoles get far more, far better games? pc has lost one of the only exclusives it has anyone cares about. meanwhile on ps4 horizon, uncharted, the last of us, bloodborne, persona and final fantasy all are amazing and will probably never get ported. what's the point of pc gaming nowadays? steam indie horrors and age of empires?
>>
>>382116794
>Horizon
>Uncharted
>Last of Us
>Final Fantasy
>Persona 5

Sure Bloodborne can be enticing, but you seriously couldn't come up with better games than that?
>>
Is it coming to switch?
>>
>>382116794
>consoles get far more, far better games
pffft ahahahaaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>382113740
>Please pay $39.99 for this $9.99 game
>>
>>382117290
>>382117536
He's right though. PS4 games are far much better than PC ones. No need to get mad.
>>
>>382117634
that's a funny way of spelling "please pay 40 bucks for a shitty overhyped meme game you can get for free in 10 seconds of dl time"
>>
>>382114252
Don't you get banned for that?
>>
>>382115593
I want the music box.
>>
>>382117453
No, it's only coming to relevant consoles.
>>
>>382116794
>pc has literally millions of exclusive games
>even a shitload of exclusives coming out every year that use current hardware
>but if it wasn't meme'd by journalists /v/ doesn't know or care about it

really gets the ole skull soup a-brewin'

>ur uuuurrrr urrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shitty indie games urrrr urr

this is what you were going to say. but that's incorrect and stupid so don't.
>>
Can't wait till all the doujins now that this version is coming out in Japan
>>
Wouldn't the whole total save deletion thing be a whole lot easier on PS4?
>>
>>382113740
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DELET THAT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>382118527
It would be a shame if that component of the game was missing. that flower berating was the moment that I really got hooked
>>
>>382113740
I rather buy that than fucking post microsoft minecraft tb.qh
>>
>>382118885
I'd feel bad that I missed this stuff because I never fell for any of those tricks, but the smugness offsets it.
>>
>>382115495
Squee?
>>
no, Xbox one.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.