[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the switch Star Fox game be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What should the switch Star Fox game be like?
>>
>>382110657
Adventures 2
>>
>>382110767
Developed by gaytonic or nurare?
>>
>>382110767
This
>>
>>382110657
NO FUCKING MOTION CONTROLS AND KEEP FUCKING SHIGGY AWAY FROM IT HOLY SHIT IM STILL MAD ABOUT THAT WII U PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>382110657
>new game
>after 0's sales
>implying
And I say this as a fan.

Wouldn't mind an Assault type game.
>>
Starfox is dead. You either need to leave the original gameplay, or just let it die. It was never any more than a tech demo, autorunner corridor shooters is an extremely niche genre. It's impossible to make a traditional Starfox game. Games in very niche genres can't have big budgets, and no one would be happy with low budget graphics.
>>
Make it fuck huge and jam-packed with content. Try to innovate without ruining the gameplay

>100+ interconnected levels with an overly large amount of different paths to take
>Takes place years after 64/SF/Zero, Fox is getting older and planning on retiring soon, he's looking for a young cadet in the Star Fox corps (now large enough to essencially be its own military) to take his place as leader
>Character customization where you make your own playable hero. Chose an animal, color, accessories, and voice slider
>Multiple endings and plot directions based on the routes and levels you take. Essencially fix the Command story telling formula and run with it
>Dog fight online multiplayer where you play as your custom character against other players
>Optional Co-op where you can either play as a few select friends and play through levels together, or a sort of "mmo" mode where as you play through the levels you can actually see other players as they do the same level. You could work with them to take down bosses or shoot down enemies on their tail (remember that at this point Star Fox is supposed to have thousands of members so there is an in-universe explanation to constantly be running into other players)
>New Game + where you actually DO play as Fox on one last adventure through every single level. Give this mode a definitive ending for future games to build off of, and avoid writing itself into a corner like Command did.

Thoughts?
>>
>>382111376
Nintendo has never dropped a franchise because of one games poor sales. Especially considering the 5 person installbase the WiiU had. I'm sure they will give the franchise one more good try on the switch, and if that fails it's gone for good
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (73KB, 655x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
73KB, 655x347px
>>382110657
Just release Starfox 2 on VC, I don't want to pay some 300 dollars to play it.
>>
Not a remake of 64/1
Not shit

Just have the Star Fox gang go on some cross-galaxy adventure to fight some bitches
>>
>>382112819
It's definitely coming. No way they would waste extra dev time on a limited release console
>>
A ripoff of Warhawk. Customizable characters in the Starfox style battle online by land, by air, and by tank.
A single-player story mode that plays like SF64 with online leaderboards.
A multiplayer version of story mode with 4-player co-op where you compete for score.
A huge Corneria city that you can fly around and explore in a Pilotwings sort of way.
>>
>>382112963
it's already been completed and localized for years, it's no different from the mother 1 VC release
>>
>>382113776

I don't know about that. I was under the impression it was ALMOST complete. At the very least I didn't think the full English translation was finished
>>
>>382110657
No Krystal.

Good graphics.

Long Campaign

Different routes and several endings.
>>
MULTIPLAYER

>The DS game had online dogfights 10 years ago but the Wii U title couldn't be fucking bothered
>>
Starfox 64 sequel in line with Command but without the fanfic plot
>>
>>382110657
An expansion for Zero.

That game was great but lacked more levels. And online.
>>
>>382111261
>KEEP FUCKING SHIGGY AWAY FROM IT
If Sakamoto can be involved with Samus Returns, Shiggy can be involved with StarFox
>>
>>382116326
Go away
>>
Retcon all other games and with 2's official release, make Zero -> 2 -> Switch game the current timeline.
>>
>>382111905
You're like that kid that when asked what kind of game he wants to make says " A game where can do anything!"
>>
Star Fox 64 for the 80th time
>>
>>382112819
Why are people putting preorders up on ebay so early?
When the buyer doesn't get his product within 30 days, he'll just get his money back.
>>
>>382110657
Interactive VN with several Romancable characters. Gay only though. Straightfags are not needed
>>
>>382114034

No, there was a guy years ago who said a fully complete ROM in Nintendo's possession. Only the beta or prototype versions have ever leaked, but the complete one does exist already so ll they have to do is put it out.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.