[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tink Zeruda get stale, so i make Windu Waika. You hate Windu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Shigeru-Miyamoto.png (86KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru-Miyamoto.png
86KB, 200x250px
I tink Zeruda get stale, so i make Windu Waika.

You hate Windu Waika and tink it fo babies, so i forrow OOT and make Tuwairaito purincess.

Ooooo but noooo now you hate TUWAIRAITO PURINCESS. YOU ROVU WIND WAIKA NOW.

WELL YOU DONTU KNOW WHATUU YOU RIKE!

SO AT E3 2010U I MAKE MORPHU WITH TUWAIRAITO PRUINCESSU AND WIND WAIKA CARRED SKYWARDU SWORTU

AND YOU DONTU RIKE SKYWARDU SWORTU TOO. YOU ROVU WIND WAIKA AND TUWAIRAITO PRUINCESSU NOW.

SO AT E3 2014U I MAKE MORPHU WITH TUWAIRAITO PRUINCESSU AND WIND WAIKA FUCKING AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME MORE CROSER MORPHU.

YOU RUVU ZERUDA THIS TIME, YOU FINARRY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!!!!

DATS WHY I STOP MAKU Wii SPORTS TYPU GAMES. THE KIDS AND MOMS MOVED ONTRO MOBIR GAMES
>>
The sad part is, he's absolutely right.
>>
lol epikk xD i grew up with zeldas
>>
File: 1496073177637.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496073177637.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>382102771
There's a strange truth in this. Good work OP.
>>
File: little muriel.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
little muriel.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Nope, BotW is much closer to a glorified WW than TP which is precisely why I didn't rike it. It needed less cheese and more macaroni.
>>
>>382102771
bump
>>
>>382102879
Enjoying your first day here amigo?
>>
>>382102771
except skyward sword isn't twilight princess + wind waker, and breath of the wild isn't either
>>
Nice newfag filter OP.

Also this is why I enjoy the Mario community so much more. At least they know a thing or two about mantaining a consensus.
>>
>>382102771
Delet this...
>>
>>382102771
The bit you copy pasted was good, the shit you added (basically all the caps) was shit. Apply yourself anon.
>>
>>382104824

The original had caps too, I only added and revised a couple of sentences. Not sure about the very first time it was posted, I recall it being before Skyward Sword was revealed.
The tradition had to go on, an attempt was made.
>>
>>382102771
>you rovu wind waika now

Sales say otherwise.
>>
thanks for the link to the past
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.