[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do nintendo fans think about monster hunter world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 148538996356.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148538996356.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
What do nintendo fans think about monster hunter world?
>>
I think you should find the biggest dick nearby and suck it hard
>>
I own a 3DS and PS4, so honestly it looks interesting. I'm worried about it maybe being dumbed down a bit mechanically, but I can't deny that better graphics, controls, and performance is enticing.

Seriously, playing MH on the 3DS, especially the original 3DS model, is a nightmare. Anything that gets a controller in my hand makes me happy.
>>
>>382101606
can we just ban obvious consolewar baiting threads like these please
>>
>>382101606
looking forward to it

t. switch, 3ds and PC owner
>>
>>382101606
I like Nintendo a lot but never cared for Monster Hunter. I just don't see the appeal.

The game has nice graphics, anyways. Hope it does well for what it is.
>>
File: MHW It's Treason, Then.webm (1MB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
MHW It's Treason, Then.webm
1MB, 736x414px
>>382101606

Pure venom for them, they're shitting /mhg/ up and down right now.
One negaf any thread about it get derailed on console war because some "nintendo fan" always come posting about how shit it looks while at the same time crying about XX localization.

I'm loving it.
>>
>>382101606
>casualized
>westernized
>cinematic experience shit
It's kinda sad to see another good franchise dies just to pander to dudebros out there. Should have stayed on handheld desu.
>>
Cautiously optimistic. I'll probably check it out when it comes out on PC, so I'll probably have a good measure of how good/bad it really is because of the delayed release. I'm still concerned about the franchise as a whole because of the shift not from Nintendo elsewhere, but from the complete departure from portables to home consoles. I personally really liked the base mechanics of the series, and I'm worried Capcom is messing with a good thing with some of the changes to them, but we'll only know once it comes out. My biggest hope is that Capcom doesn't forget the portable fans in the West of the series as they go all-in on MHW, and my big fear is that they will simply leave the western portable fans high and dry in the future.
And then I can't express this opinion without being branded a blind Nintendo fanboy who's just mad the new game isn't on "my" console, so discussion just falls flat.
>>
>>382101606

They seem extremely bitter and annoyed about it.
>>
I really don't like that t-rex looking dinosaur with the fucking cancer tumor growing out of it's head, as long as I can hunt it to extinction I'll get the game on pc.
>>
>>382101606
Just like Skyrim, it's a boring generic piece of shit unless it comes out on the Switch, then it's gonna be the greatest game ever.
>>
I don't own a nintendo and never did so I can't tell you.
But here is something, I'm more afraid that this game being exposed to the cancerous modern pc comm*nity is what's going to kill the series and not the game being bad (terribly bad) which is quite easily avoidable with the MH formula
For reference, look at DaS1 before and after pc port.
In regards to the game itself, most of what I enjoy in games is exploring very vast areas with different scenery, and I MH world allows me to do that while also hunting than I can't complain
>>
>>382101695
What was so bad about playing it on 3DS?
I didnt mind it?
>>
>>382101606
I see it very enticing but it looks very westernized and im afraid itll be watered down and "too american"
>>
>>382105586
I'm not that anon, but what I hated most was having my neck tilted down for an extended period of time especially with MH games that require focus and longer time periods
>>
>>382102078
Ah so you're one of those sonydarkies who always leave snarky comments in those threads or damage control it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.