[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering getting a PS4. Should I go with the pro and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Considering getting a PS4. Should I go with the pro and what games should I get besides Bloodborne?
>>
Nioh
>>
>>382099530
What kinds of games do you generally like?
>>
Gravity Rush Remastered (if you like it get 2 as well)
Ni-Oh
Persona 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
Infamous: Second son
Killzone: Shadowfall
>>
fifa battlefield need for speed driveclub uncharted nba 2k madden
>>
>>382099595

Anything good.
>>
>>382099681

Is it true that NFS is online only?
>>
>>382099530
>>382099695
Digimon Cyber Sleuth.
God Eater. (Both or one, doesn't matter. Though they're only just good, not amazing.)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight.
I wanna say something else, but I can't seem to recall what they were.
>>
>>382099767

Almost forgot that digimon game existed. Probably going to order that.
>>
>>382099851
Might as well get Next Order too, that's aright apparently. If you don't mind the gameplay style it uses.
Oh and fair warning, there is an Aircraft Carrier load of text in CS.
>>
>>382099530
seconding OP's post. My ps4 has been a dust collector for two years now. Looking through this thread there is still nothing that interests me past BB. I tried Nioh it was shite.
>>
>>382100090
We can't really help if you give literally zero information beyond the fact that you have played two very similar games.
>>
>>382099530
You should get Bloodborne and then get Bloodborne - The Old Hunters and then Bloodborne GOTY Edition.
>>
>>382100090

It's not that I've only played Bloodborne, but rather I worked on an oilfield and we had a PS4 where we stayed with only Bloodborne on it. Enjoyed the fuck out of it of course.
>>
>>382099530
The Pro is the dumbest upgrade ever.

>lets upgrade the GPU but leave the CPU the same
That and the fact that most games will run at 30 FPS for the sake of online balance makes the Pro a worthless upgrade. Get the Slim. It's the same price as the OG PS4, but it has the upgraded network card as the one in the OG is trash.

Here's my PS4 library.
>Bloodborne
>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Gundam Breaker 3
>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Crash Trilogy looks good. The .Hack GU trilogy and Gundam Versus will be great too.
>>
>>382100465

Didn't they overclock the CPU though?

Either way, most online reviewers either say no because of the lack of decent 4K TVs and support for the current library or yes out of favoritism.

Online isn't my biggest concern, but rather just something that might perform well and look good considering that it will be in a space that might get up to 90°f at some point.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.