[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are we pirating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pirate-bay-1.jpg (21KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
pirate-bay-1.jpg
21KB, 360x240px
>inb4 buying pc games

enjoy bloated downloads. paying $60 each, old shit games on sale and indie garbage that you never play ALSO enjoy the venomous toxic online community of teens and furries and sexual deviants

>inb4 ; i am rich

with this mentality you wont be rich for long dont worry :^)
>>
If you literally ever pirate PC games you have no write to whinge about consoles getting exclusives and nobody making ports for Pc
>>
>>382097858
I'll just spend the money I save on the few decent console exclusives and borrow the console from a friend
>>
>>382097758
To check a game out if it's worth the money, then buy it legit. Saves money desu
>>
>>382098839
This. The only game that i bought without pirating in the last 15 years is TW: Warham. Every other one i tested on pirate copy
>>
>>382097858

Actually, as of few years, PC gets almost all games that used to be console exclusive. I remember buying PS3 because there was fuckton of games that wouldn't be released on PC because of piracy. Nowadays, barely anything non-Nintendo and non-Sony is an exclusive.
>>
Windows 10 Pro
>>
>>382099097
Not actually btw
I don't pirate
>>
No way I'm STEALING games that's theft! And I don't want to go to prison ;~;
>>
>>382099923
Enjoy not being assraped in shower by BBC
>>
Can you get the automata improvement fan mod to work with the pirated game? I remember the guy modified it to not work with pirated copies and then got it banned from steam.
>>
>>382099923
Prison in scandinavia is a paradise. You get a place to live, food by professional cooks and you can even play video games all for free.
>>
>>382097758
Enjoy your Virus
>>
>>382100168
>believing the big black meme
>>
>>382097758
This is why I just buy games about a year after they are released, with maybe about 2-3 exceptions per year
>usually some sale that's 50%-70% off within a year
>bug fixes, updates etc
>cancer community on release is dispersed (not gone though).
I used to pirate up until about 2009 or so. Steam did a really good job of making it so easy for my lazy ass to buy that I don't want to spend the effort in pirating.
>>
>>382100424
Viruses are easy to get rid of once you know how.
>>
File: Virus has been detected.png (20KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Virus has been detected.png
20KB, 800x600px
>>382100752
>>382100752
hmm...
>>
>>382100752
>an advanced rootkit is easy to get rid of once you know how
one day you'll learn.
>>
Solidworks 2015 lol. Thinking about pirating some old PSX games like the Twisted Metal series.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.