[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom Hate-Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: marvel_vs-capcom_infinite-5.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
marvel_vs-capcom_infinite-5.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
This is Capcom Japan's first in-house made fighting game over the past 10 years.

Maybe outsourcing wasn't that bad.
>>
>>382095692
are we sure this game is 100% developed by capcom japan and not outsourced in some way to chinks/koreans or capcom usa
>>
>>382095692
I think developing in-house is always better than outsourcing, mostly because of less communication issues.

The issue is simply that Capcom Japan's current fighting games division is pretty bad. Other games from them are better, but their fighting game division are making sure to ruin the company's reputation.
>>
>>382096027
What other games? That's like RE7 and Monster Hunter number 45 for 3DS.
>>
File: DCNaf-hXsAI24vB.jpg orig.jpg (144KB, 1572x764px) Image search: [Google]
DCNaf-hXsAI24vB.jpg orig.jpg
144KB, 1572x764px
JUST
>>
>>382095692
You dont kniw much about game development do you? We literally dont anything know wheter they outsource somethin or not

the development probably moved in-house so they can more easily reuse their own assets, its not like Capcom was a fully fledged single developer company since decades. They always just arrange development with their own devs and other companies.

They also posted 2 years ago that they are opening 2 new studios where they hire fresh graduates. Probably thats where MvCI is right now.
>>
>>382095983
They stated so in an old interview.

The current CEO of Capcom also said that they want to make their games internally after SFV's big flop and improve the quality of their games.

Well, after looking at MvC:I I don't think it's working too well for them.
>>
>>382097059
>Make bad business decision by milking the shit out of their franchises with millions of rereleases and 8 -monthly sequels
>Capcom executives: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WTF WHY AREN'T WE MAKING BILLIONS LIKE THE WESTERNERS????? ATTENTION ALL JAPANESE CAPCOM EMPLOYEES: SUCK MY DICK, YOU ARE ALL FIRED, WE ARE OUTSOURCING EVERYTHING"
>All outsourced projects flop because capcom explicitly told the western studios they hired to go in the opposite direction of what the fans wanted
>Capcom executives: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW FUCKING BUGGED MARKETTING MECHANICS, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WOULD PISS THE FANS OFF????????????? ALRIGHT WHITE WESTERN PIGGUS, YOU ARE ALL FIRED, I LOVE MY JAPANESE DEVS NOW!"
>"UUUUUHHHH WTF DO YOU MEAN WE FIRED ALL OUR TALENT ALREADY????? IT'S ALRIGHT, OUR TWO INTERNS WITH NO EXPERIENCE CAN HANDLE THIS FOR SURE"
Goddamn, I hate nu-capcom. I think it's our duty as oldschool Capcom fans to fucking put them out of their misery by not giving them any more money.
>>
File: 1498639743368[1].jpg (962KB, 1724x3792px) Image search: [Google]
1498639743368[1].jpg
962KB, 1724x3792px
>>382095692
>>
>>382095692
I hope the leak was true and Jedah is one of the non-DLC newcomers
>>
>>382098612
Didn't dataminers find his file alongside characters like Haggar and Dormammu?
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>382096596
Jesus, the MvCI pose is the same as the DMC3 one, so why does it look stiff as fuck?
>>
nintenbro
>>
>>382099473
His right arm isn't as straight as it needs to be, his left leg is standing straight instead of spaced, and they didn't post the coat at all.
>>
>>382100094
*pose
>>
>>382099473
Because it IS more stuff. DMC3 one is more exaggerated and the colors are more saturated
>>
>>382099473
His jacket also stays still instead of flowing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.