[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Todd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1498554023941.png (369KB, 929x849px) Image search: [Google]
1498554023941.png
369KB, 929x849px
Fallout 1/2 Thread? Bonus points for any fallout 3/4 hate!
>>
File: latest.png (501KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
501KB, 803x414px
Also a thank you for the Anon who made the Frank H. art about my little rant on fallout 4.
>>
File: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (491KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO01_NPC_Master_B.png
491KB, 803x414px
I've been playing through Fallout 1 for the first time, and I'm almost done with it. Any tips on beating this motherfucker?
>>
GOD I LOVE FALLOUT 4!
>>
>>382094951
Do you have a high speech or science? Fighting him head on is difficult if you don't have the proper shit.
>>
>>382094951
Pray his turrets don't fuck you up.
>>
>>382094951
Chem yourself stupid and dual wield minigun/gatling laser
That's how I did it last time
>>
I CAN'T HIT ANYTHING
>>
File: Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 1.png (1MB, 1022x772px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 1.png
1MB, 1022x772px
>>382095190
I had a small guns build since I was told that was the best way to get through the game without headache. I've been able to play with little hassle thus far, but the Master's really been fucking me over.
>>
>>382095771
Hmm. Well I see you are close to leveling up, you cold grind a bit and level up your speech. Although Im not sure if it will be enough even if you happen to have Vree's tapes and drugs. Did you happen to come across lieutenants key? It can be used for the nuke. If you dont have those things id recommend either save scumming and pray with those crits you have or go back out and try to recruit the BoS or Followers of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>382093610
Did Roly draw that?
>>
>>382097053
No clue, I just checked up on an archived hate filled post about fallout 4 I made and saw he made that from a quote I had. Thought it was super cool and wanted to give him a thanks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.