[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy VII Remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_ff_vii_remake.png (933KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ff_vii_remake.png
933KB, 1024x576px
Will it be at TGS lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg
>>
>>382089993

I don't understand these japs, they always reveal a game that looks close to completion, then you don't see a release for years, or ever.
It's like they make this one very polished part of the game for its first reveal and there's literally nothing else they have worked on.
>>
Game got scrapped when the split from CC2 happenend

Now the whole combat system has to be renewed and various parts that were finished have to be started anew

You can expect another 5 year delay
>>
To be honest, I'm glad Square kicked CC2 off the project. CC2 are great at making good looking game, but they all have extremely swallow gameplay. If the remake was to be more like the original and be a more traditional JRPG, then it'd have be fine for CC2 to work on it. I don't trust CC2 to make an action game.
>>
>>382090232
Its called a tech demo. In the west tech demos used to be full games and 10/10
>>
File: kaz_hirai_laughing.jpg (31KB, 380x434px) Image search: [Google]
kaz_hirai_laughing.jpg
31KB, 380x434px
ps5 launch exclusive
>>
>>382092554
More like PS50
>>
>>382091735
CC2 being kicked off benefits both sides. Now Square gets to make the FF7R combat better and maybe even kh2-like (hate all you want on kingdom hearts, but you have to admit kingdom hearts 2 has some of the best ARPG combat ever.) and also, CC2 now gets to work on new .hack// games. Win-win.
>>
>>382089993

I'm worried about their delay in revealing Tifa. She's going to get a titty nerf, isn't she?
>>
>>382089993
At this point its been missing for two E3's in a row. You would think that with the reaction the reveal got, they would make it at the very least a priority to have a new trailer of some kind for every E3 to remind people that it exists and is coming. At least then, people will be able to stomach it taking however many years to make.
>>
I still haven't played Final Fantasy VII and only just got around to beating Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest VIII a few months ago
>>
>>382094097
Yeah I'll hate all I want because any KH battle system is complete garbage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.