[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What order should I do the missions in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Alpha-Protocol-Header-1200x666.jpg (138KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-Protocol-Header-1200x666.jpg
138KB, 1200x666px
What order should I do the missions in?
>>
>>382089759
Go straight to uninstall.exe
>>
>>382089812
I have been liking the game so far, what is wrong with it?
>>
>>382089759
Any but develop pistol to become god and bypass the shitty combat.
>>
>>382090168
Steamrolling the game with martial arts and assault rifles is easier and involves less cover hugging, cooldown waiting bullshit
>>
File: 14974706867690.jpg (20KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
14974706867690.jpg
20KB, 300x224px
>>382089759
>game that has great C&C and reactivity
>the whole point of the game is to make decisions and face the consequences
>faggot comes to /v/ and asks what decisions he should make
>>
>>382090680
I just wanted to know if there was an order that meshed well with the story.
>>
>>382091045
Yes, you do tutorial, intro, 3 safehouses, outro.
>>
>>382089759
>>382091045
It's entirely up to you. I would recommend completing all the initial missions in Taipei (meeting all the contacts there) before doing many missions in Moscow, but that doesn't mean you have to finish the hub.

Another tip - a lot of new players aren't aware, but you don't have to finish a hub all at once. You can start in one location and then midway through the chain go to another hub, if you want - if things are too hard, there's a mission you're struggling with or you need to build up your skills and equipment a bit more, try one of the other hubs.

Good luck, anon! I hope you have fun with the game.
Personally I prefer Taipei to meet the contacts > Rome > Finish Taipei > Moscow,
but that's just me
>>
>best rpg in a long time overshadowed by allt he plebs spamming waifu threads over their latest cutscene simulator, mass effect 2
>same little shitters making daily threads over witcher 3
>overlooking core gameplay being worse than even the most basic third person action games
>>
>>382092165
I love Alpha Protocol but you literally can't name an RPG with worse combat than this game, not even Bloodlines is this bad.
>>
>>382089759
Is the radar still bugged?.
Also Omen Deng is the best
>>
>>382092281
VTMB i choose ranged combat.
I made a mistake
>>
>>382089759
literally whatever order you want. you can do an "optimal" order to unlock some of the gear a bit earlier but in the long run it doesn't matter, because any way order you do it will reveal different parts of the story so you end playing 2-3 times to get the whole thing. its a fun game to play through a bunch of times.

everyone will tell you go stealth pistils but only do that if you want the game to be a snorefest. no matter anyone tells you can use anything, you dont need to min max. i have finished the game many times using all the skills. other people will tell you hacking and lockpicking is too hard, just use emps.
>>
>>382092560
I always wanted to do a run to kill everything and everyone.
It changes anything?.
>>
>>382092671
you tell me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
>>
>>382090680
>game that has great C&C and reactivity
OHOHOHO
this game's gameplay is shit though
>>
>>382092671
your handlers will begrudgingly help you regardless. but you can kill a lot of people. you'll easily max out rep with heck he loves when you're psycho.
>>
>>382092819
Gameplay is more than combat, this game's roleplaying is fucking top notch.
>>
>>382089759
>tfw I wanted to love this game so bad but the combat was so awful that I never wanted to get past the first level
>>
>>382092902
Good a lot of characters gave too much problems the first time.
I will probably spare the girls. Probably
>>
File: Sis.jpg (97KB, 610x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sis.jpg
97KB, 610x300px
>>382093032
You'd best spare best girl.
>>
>>382092902
choose-your-own-adventure dialogue options are not good gameplay
>>
>>382089759
Just go straight to Moscow to do the money glitch and piss off SIE, then hop to Rome to kill Marburg and steal his unique Beretta, then have fun in Taipei with Steven Heck
>>
>>382089759
Russia last, Rome first
Russia last because you might miss the secret mission
>>
>>382095292
secret mission?
>>
>>382090609
This. You can absolutely wreck Braiko with CQC if you do things right.
>>
>>382095334
complete intel about a certain olympic boxer and his boss
that's as spoiler-free as it can get
>>
>>382093309
Could you post a pic of her so that I know her when I see her? You seem to have posted some scene looking chick.
>>
Isn't this game like shit?
>>
>>382096062
How so?
>>
>>382096292
Just heard many negative reviews on it
>>
>>382097072
Worst combat in an RPG ever conceived but the writing and actual roleplaying is some of the best. It's a game that exacerbates Obsidian's strengths and weaknesses to the absolute max.
It's the best 6/10 game you will ever play though.
>>
>>382097072
That doesn't mean it's shit though, it just has many problems, as all games do.
>>
this game's pretty good
>>
>>382089759
> What order should I do the missions in?
Moscow, Rome, Taipei is the official chronological order, but, honestly? Just do it however you want.
>>
>>382092370

Choose any combat in VTMB and youre fucked anyway after the halfway through when you hit sewers, hunters church, sabbat house and that chinatown shrine with the bulletsponge enemies/bosses, jesus christ what the fuck were they thinking, other than being bankrupt
>>
File: Full_Body_Portrait_of_Sis.jpg (146KB, 604x942px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Body_Portrait_of_Sis.jpg
146KB, 604x942px
>>382095896
>>
>>382097072
It's janky as fuck and the combat is not great but in terms of actual choices and consequences it's the best game on the market.
>>
First off I'd like to say that I don't really like leaving a location unfinished. Call it autism.
Moscow first to meet Grigori who gives you 90% of the dossiers in the game as intel. Also because you meet the 2 major possibly friendly factions the VCI and G22. Meeting Albatross in Moscow is better than meeting him in Taipei. Likewise your meeting with SIE will affect how Marburg reacts to you in Rome. All round a good location to start with.
Then next being Rome then Taipei but thats just personal preference I can't really argue one way or another other than Taipei has a final mission sort of vibe to it and the 'long time no see' thing with albatross in Taipei is abit weird if you've just come from seeing him in Moscow.

Overall a pretty decent game.
>>
The secret to doing hacking is as follows: move your head back and unfocus your eyes until you can take in the whole screen at once. Notice the only spots on the screen where the letters don't change.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.