[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some must play GBA games besides the obvious pkmn/ff/megaman/Mario/fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

What are some must play GBA games besides the obvious pkmn/ff/megaman/Mario/fire emblem ?
>>
Off the top of my head: Snood, Advance Wars, Astroboy...

Link's Awakening DX. It's GBC, but you can play it on GBA.
>>
Ninja Five-O, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Advance Wars
>>
Castlevania games.
>>
>>382089272
Castlevania AoS
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
FF Tactics Advance
WarioWare/Twisted
Wario 4
Zelda Minish Cap
Astroboy Omega factor
>>
If you liked Fire Emblem you need to play Advance Wars.
>>
>>382089272
Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission
>>
>>382089272
Minish cap is probably one of my favourite gba games
>>
>>382089272
Riviera The promised land. in all gba threads ive never seen it suggested but it's good.
>>
>>382089272
My little brother took his GBMicro to school with him and got it stolen and I'm STILL salty about that to this day. What an idiot.
>>
File: 3399-1.jpg (97KB, 383x343px) Image search: [Google]
3399-1.jpg
97KB, 383x343px
>>382089272
Probably one of the greatest anime-based game made by a Western company.
>>
Metroid

Otherwise the gba library is pretty shitty.
>>
how the fuck has nobody posted mother 3 yet?

also
>treasure games (astroboy, super gunstar chronicles)
>ninja five-o
>link to the past
>>
>>382090246
>>382091114
>>382092630

my niggas. Astroboy is great.

Mother 3 is definitely a must play as well. It's been ages since I've played it but I always enjoy listening to the music now and then.
>>
File: 1647.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1647.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
This.

It was my favorite GBA game and I never see it mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>382091603
That's kind of a shitty attitude to have toward your brother, no? He took a handheld, literally meant to go places with you to play on breaks, and some douchebag stole it. I'd say be pissed at the thief, not your brother, even if he was too young to be careful with his shit.
>>
>>382089272
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!cp9jASJD!Zjcmaa_0uL75n08ZDltM9w
link to a romset of /v/ recommended roms, cuts out a lot of the shovel ware
>>
One of the medabots games was pretty nice, customizable arena combat, though I could never beat the underwater battles because my mobility was crap without aquatic parts you get from winning.

It's for GBC, but Survival Kids is also amazing.
>>
bomberman tournament
megaman battlenetworks
megaman zeros
pokemon pinball advance
legacy of goku
>>
>>382091391
Seconding. First games I think of on GBA are Riviera and Golden Sun (but don't bother with Golden Sun).
I'll also cosign on WarioWare, Mother 3, and Aria of Sorrow (don't bother with the other Castlevanias).
Also, Mega Man Zero series is pretty good.
>>
Kuru Kuru Kururin
>>
>>382089272
DemiKids: Dark or Light version is a pretty serviceable chibi/cute version of Shin Megami Tensei.

Super Dodgeball Advance is fucking incredible

Sigma Star Saga, heavily underrated, kind of flawed, but overall brilliant. A combo of a zelda-ish action rpg and a sidescrolling shmup.
>>
>>382094775
>>
>>382089272
wario land 4, minish cap, harvest moon friends of mineral town,
>>
File: Megaman zero.png (474KB, 667x632px) Image search: [Google]
Megaman zero.png
474KB, 667x632px
Megaman Zero games if not posted yet
>>
File: TMNT 2003 GBA.jpg (89KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT 2003 GBA.jpg
89KB, 504x504px
>>382089272
>>
>>382089272
Drill Dozer
>>
>>382089272
kingdom hearts chain of memories
>>
>>382089272
wario

street fighter
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.