[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any gengu mains willing to drop tips? trynna get better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: genji-concept.jpg (138KB, 1019x1100px) Image search: [Google]
genji-concept.jpg
138KB, 1019x1100px
any gengu mains willing to drop tips? trynna get better
>>
Play a better game
>>
>>382079001
oof
>>
>>382078901
Little pro-tip for ya bud ;^)
Stop playing bad games.
>>
>>382079085
oof again
>>
My tip: Pick a better class! Just kidding. Pick a better game.
>>
>>382079219
oof again. Suggestions?
>>
Stay at a mid distance. Focus on squishies and healers. Finish off with your dash.
>>
>>382079001
fpbp
>>
>>382079327
T H A N K Y O U
>>
File: 1498536373361.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498536373361.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>382078901
he's good for the divebomb set up.
also when you're going out alone, make sure to finish off enemies that your teammates have significantly weakened. Don't fight apes, Russian women, Indians, and most of all fat Chinese bitches for they will rape you.
make use of your swift strike in combination with your shurikens and melee attacks, because if you kill the opponent you get a free bonus swift strike (useful for example when killing junk rat , since you can swift strike out to avoid his corpse bombs)
>>
>>382078901
I NEED
>>
File: 1495654032804.jpg (72KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
1495654032804.jpg
72KB, 700x483px
If you have a Winston/zen, work with them.
Get in good flanking positions and engage at the right time (with enough practice, you'll be able to recognize when)
Watch good people play him (shadder, sdburn, haksal, whoru)
Make sure you're using left click/right click at the correct distances
Prioritize targets, have a general idea of who you're going to focus and let your team know when you are doing so
>>
>your genji is either a god of ninja who zips around killing everyone near him and has dragonblade every time or a shitter who overextends and gets killed everytime while screaming "I NEED HEALING"
>it's always the latter
>>
>>382078901
What rank are you? The type of advice that is helpful generally changes as you rank does.
>>
>>382078901
Learn when and how to dash into the ground so you don't go the entire distance. A lot of times if you do this properly you can dash someone and then immediately turn around and finish them off with a melee. Dashing the full distance means you can't finish them off if you misjudge their remaining health. Proper ground dashing therefore lets you be much more aggressive with your dash.

Beyond that, dive meta is in now so memorize the location of every health pack, stay in line of sight of your Zen for harmony healing if you need it, don't be that guy who spams I Need Healing, kill the Mercy first, kill the Sombra second if they have one. Don't be afraid to initiate dives with your ult to bait a defensive ult; doing this properly lets your team capitalize on the blown defensive ult for a wipe and you should be able to get your own ult back quickly enough anyway.
>>
Duo with an Ana main
My friend and I climbed to 3600-3700 with me only playing Ana and him only playing Genji. Obviously we're not autistic so we switched if we needed to but its almost impossible to lose with a competent ana/genji
>>
>>382081917
Ignore this person, Ana gets raped in the current meta.
>>
File: 1497587180982.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497587180982.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>382082132
Unless Ana gets nerfed into the ground she will always be good regardless of the meta. You probably think mercy is a good hero
>>
>>382082374
I don't think Mercy is mechanically designed well if that's what you mean, but she works in the current meta better than Ana, even if it's as a "wait until everyone dies and then res" one-trick pony. Can't do shit with Ana when everyone's too spaced out for your grenade and when you have Winston's and D.Vas fucking up your healing shots.
>>
>>382082652
That sounds more like a you're bad problem then Ana not being good in the meta. The whole point of ana is you dictate initiations with your 76/genji so if you cant communicate then thats on you not the hero.
>>
>>382082834
>list actual reasons why Ana sucks for dive meta
>"lol ur just bad xD"
Sure thing silver.
>>
>>382083084
>and when you have Winston's and D.Vas fucking up your healing shots.
thats literally you saying you're incapable of hitting a moving target unless you're saying its the enemy d.va and winston and if thats the case then you should be in a position where your dps/other healer can protect you. Obviously if you play with monkeys who can't keep ana alive then you shouldn't play her but once you hit master/gm Ana is always the biggest priority because shes in every team comp, but hey good luck in plat dude
>>
File: losers[1].png (66KB, 950x250px) Image search: [Google]
losers[1].png
66KB, 950x250px
>>382083441
God damn you're absolutely garbage at understanding game mechanics, yet you think you know the game because you watch streams of people in top 500.

If a Winston knows where you are he doesn't even need to go kill you, he can just drop his bubble in the right place to block your shots and grenade and then go off to fuck around with someone else, and you can't do shit about it because you have no mobility. Same with D.Va using defense matrix. Ana worked perfectly in deathball quad/triple tank because everyone was bunched up and you didn't need to worry about that. Now everyone's too spread out and she's too easily countered.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.