[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It peaked with Kamoshida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 0.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
It peaked with Kamoshida
>>
>>382077116
you must have stopped playing at kamoshida then
>>
Your mother peaked while I was inside her
>>
I also peaked at Kamoshida.
>>
More like it went to shit with the introduction of Makoto.
>>
I tought the game would touch other touchy subjects like they did with rape and abuse, but they didn't do jack fucking shit.
>>
>>382077116
Agreed. I think the party should have stopped growing after Yusuke. Ann and Ryuji get benched when Makoto/ Futaba get introduced.
>>
>>382077116
Yeah I really hated the dude and couldn't wait to make that smug fuck have a meltdown.

Then there's some art dealer and I wished someone in the game would ask "why do we give a fuck about this guy?"

But I mean, I'll let that slide because it gave us Yusuke
>>
>>382078631
>I wished someone in the game would ask "why do we give a fuck about this guy?"
thats the problem with basically all of the villians. kamoshida is the only one that actually gets you fired up because you interact with him personally. you can actually see and sometimes talk to the people that he abuses, you can run into him in the halls and he will talk shit and try to intimidate you.
all the others are just people that are bad but you rarely interact with them or see their victims
>>
File: 1497083281381.jpg (42KB, 327x464px) Image search: [Google]
1497083281381.jpg
42KB, 327x464px
Yup.

>Suguru Kamoshida, you utter bastard of lust
>>
File: akc.jpg (57KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
akc.jpg
57KB, 736x1040px
>>382077116
>peaked before best boy
Why didn't they flesh out his back story?
>>
I got bored during the art museum and realized that this whole game is a nonstop fucking tutorial
>>
>>382077116
I'd say I liked the Madarame arc the best. The story and mini "tweest" before the boss fight were the most intriguing. Also the dungeon design itself was from when they obviously still had ideas. They just ran out past the pyramid.
>>
File: spoilers.png (215KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
spoilers.png
215KB, 500x328px
>>382077116
Kamoshida and then Yaldy were the 2 good bosses of the game
It really suffers from shit writing mid game, but at least it means you focus on the SoL stuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.